They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.12

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.12

In the study room, the two of them didn't argue too much.

"Why didn't you help me just now and instead helped a servant?" He Boju had a cold face and sat behind the desk. He put his hands on the armrests of the Taishi's chair and looked directly at the man standing in front of him.

"You just hit him." Mo Qiansheng narrowed his eyes and said this.

He Boju slapped the table, "It's just a servant, so I'll beat him!" He wanted to say something else, but He Boju waved his hand, "Forget it."

"You just hit him." Mo Qiansheng narrowed his eyes and said this again, "Hit him."

This nephew, it's a waste of time to protect him like this. He Boju snorted coldly, "I just beat him. Is it possible that I should apologize to him?"

"Then I'll bother you, uncle." Mo Qiansheng bowed his hands.

There was an old blood clot in his throat. He Boju had never been bullied like this in so many years. First, the servant dared to take action, and then him. Forget it, too lazy to pay attention to him, He Boju stood up and said, "There are also letters in this brocade box. Give it to your father. He knows what it means."

"Uncle, if you hit him again in the future, don't blame me." Mo Qiansheng held the box and left, leaving this sentence before leaving.

After listening to the live broadcast, Mo Zhiyang nodded: He is such a straight man, how could such a person like him?

Everything was packed up in the afternoon, and a few of the He family's servants were originally going to stay.

But Mo Qiansheng felt that even if he stayed, he might be beaten by his uncle, so he took it upon himself to take him back.

After entering the city gate, Mo Qiansheng discovered that Zhiyang's cousin was missing and hurriedly asked him. "Where's your cousin? I'm still thinking of getting him some medicine to help him recuperate."

"He has something to do, so he left first." Mo Zhiyang fooled him in a careless manner. Strangely enough, he said out of nowhere that he was going to some demon-suppressing spring.

In fact, Mo Qiansheng had doubts, but he didn't dare to ask, so they went back together.

This time when they came back, Mo Qianqi had everything he planned and failed.

When he saw the visitor come back without missing a beat, he originally wanted to blame him, but when he saw his son's sincere face, he stopped thinking.

Those people, including Mo Zhiyang, were begged by He Boju. Once those people left, He Boju's set of skills would also be given to him. Unexpectedly, these people came back again, damn it.

Mo Qiansheng looked at his father's expression and thought he was feeling unwell. "Father, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. People from the Haotian Sect will be here in two months. You should go into seclusion and practice first. Don't slack off." Mo Qianqi said, giving the butler beside him a look, "Go quickly."

Mo Qiansheng didn't doubt his presence, bowed and walked out of the front hall.

After they walked out of the door and walked around the corridor, Mo Qianqi's expression changed. He didn't look like his strict father just now. He patted the table and said, "Bring me Mo Zhiyang!"

"Yes!" The housekeeper led two servants and angrily went to the inner courtyard.

Ah Zhu heard from her mother that Brother Qiansheng was back, so she came here to take a look. But he was not there, but she saw Ah Yang coming back, so she grabbed him. "Ah Yang, do you think there's anything fun outside?"