Click here to view the strategy 10.22

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.22

Worried about Mr. Chen, Mo Zhiyang ate some supper in a hurry but couldn't finish it. He looked at the man who was chewing the beef salad carefully.

"Mr. Rong, are you full?" With a soft voice and big blinking eyes, Mo Zhiyang smiled brightly.

Seeing him like this made him both physically and mentally comfortable, so Rong Yichen decided to eat more slowly, "Not yet." He ate slowly.

Good guy, isn't your mouth sucking and biting very hard? Why are you so squeamish about eating? This is intentional.

Mo Zhiyang held his chin up and could only watch him eat slowly. He was thinking about Mr. Chen's affairs and was extremely anxious. He wants to hurry but was too embarrassed to rush him.

After he finally finished eating, Mo Zhiyang stood up quickly and said, "Quick, quick, let's go." He dragged the person and started to run away.

Why are you so happy to see them?

Rong Yichen secretly felt jealous, and he stood up and tidied his clothes.

His slow motion made Mo Zhiyang feel uncomfortable, so he simply ignored him and trotted out to wait at the door, like a child waiting for an adult to go out.

As a result, he ran out the door and met Xiao Xu face to face.

Both of their faces turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Hahaha, just... the sun is pretty good." Xiao Xu spoke first, breaking the awkward air that was about to condense, but the effect was average.

Mo Zhiyang responded with a haha, "Yeah, yeah, it's good, it's good." It's so scary!

If you were f*cked and he saw it, should you consider killing him and silencing him?

Just when Mo Zhiyang was eager to give it a try, damn Rong Yichen also came out.

"Did you buy everything I asked you to buy?" Rong Yichen stood behind him and looked at Xiao Xu as he spoke.

Xiao Xu nodded, "I've bought everything, and it's in the trunk." He quickly went up and opened the car door, "Mr. Rong, please."

Okay, the plan to kill and silence him came to an end. Mo Zhiyang followed him into the car. As soon as the car door closed, he was forcibly picked up and held in his arms.

"Mr. Rong." After a slight struggle, Mo Zhiyang followed him.

The car drove all the way to the Chen family villa. After getting off the car, Mo Zhiyang realized what Xiao Xu was talking about buying. The two big bags were all supplements.

Sure enough, Big Boss is both big-hearted and thoughtful.

Mo Zhiyang held his hand, carefully leaned into his ear and whispered, "Thank you, Mr. Rong."

Such an intimate gesture felt pretty good. Rong Yichen held his hand back and said, "It's okay."

Hearing that he was coming, Chen Juri had been waiting at the door early. He saw a black luxury car parked at the door. He walked over in two steps and saw two people whispering in each other's ear, "Mo Zhiyang!"

He was so angry that his chest felt tight, and he yelled out his name and surname.

This roar made the two of them look at the door at the same time.

"Chen Juri?" Mo Zhiyang was a little surprised. Why did this guy look like he saw his wife cuckolding him? When he looked back, he saw nothing.

Damn it, is he looking at him? You are crazy!