My contracted wife went to the disco 8.2

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.2

He didn't expect that there was such a scenery under the quilt. He subconsciously averted his eyes and didn't dare to look again. But when he really looked away, he felt regretful.

"Hey, you!" Mo Zhiyang seemed to realize that his lower body was empty and hurriedly covered it with the quilt. "Come here, take me out and hurry up!"

Chi Yan calmed down and walked over. Just as he was about to bend down, he was thrown back and almost fell backwards, "You!"

No matter what he said, Mo Zhiyang pulled him tightly with his hands and feet, wrapped his hands around his neck, and wrapped his legs around his waist, "What are you doing? Come on, or the mouse will escape."

But Chi Yan didn't know what to do. It felt wrong to put his hands on his waist, and it didn't feel right to put his hands on his buttocks. He was in a dilemma for a while.

Damn it, you don't even eat the tofu that labor and management bring to your door, that's too much!

Mo Zhiyang urged, "Hurry up and leave!" His voice was filled with tears, soft and less aggressive than before.

"Then..." Chi Yan hesitated, but still held his buttocks with his hands. It felt really good, so he couldn't help but pinch it carefully.

The person in his arms didn't seem to notice, so Chi Yan breathed a sigh of relief and carried him out.

Sample, you pinch the butt of labor and management and think labor and management don't know? Old s*x batch!

Mo Zhiyang rested his head on his shoulder, surprisingly well-behaved at this moment.

The veteran cadre carried the person in his arms back to the room with an upright look. Only when he was standing in the room did he feel something was wrong, "Where do you want to sleep?"

Reacting faster than him, Mo Zhiyang jumped off him, got into his bed without saying a word, hugged the quilt, "I'll sleep here, and you can go wherever you like."

After saying that, without giving him a chance to refute, he turned his back to him and closed his eyes. The rogue played smoothly.

"I accept the bed, and I will carry you to sleep somewhere else?" Chi Yan sighed, he was indeed a little tired today.

Mo Zhiyang ignored him, "The other rooms haven't been cleaned, I don't want them!" He pulled the quilt over his head, looking like a rogue.

There was nothing he could do, and Chi Yan didn't want to sleep anywhere else. After washing up, he lay down on the other side of the bed and tried to distance himself as much as possible.

In the middle of the night, Mo Zhiyang suddenly opened his eyes. When he turned over, he saw that he was a little far away. He was confused and asked, "Is this guy transgender?"

Normally, at this time, he would not be able to restrain himself and wrap him up in his arms, but today is so strange.

"I'm tired of it. All men are like this. The seven-year itch and all that. Phew!" The system sighed.

Isn't it funny to tell Bai Lianhua about the seven-year itch? I'll scratch his itch!

Mo Zhiyang quietly moved over and slept next to him. Listening to the gentle breathing, he secretly opened his hands and hugged the person like a doll and fell asleep contentedly.

While he was falling asleep, the sweet smell kept coming from the tip of his nose. It smelled so good that he wanted to take a bite. Well, take a bite. It was in his dream anyway.