Click here to view the strategy 10.48

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.48

"Mr. Rong!"

Mo Zhiyang saw him appearing here blankly, completely forgetting that there was something stuffed behind him, and stood up slowly, "Mr. Rong."

Liyou saw his expression and looked like he was gloating, "Did you hear that? He was reborn, a monster, Rong Yichen."

"Mr. Rong." Mo Zhiyang was so nervous that he didn't know what to do and didn't dare to look at him. "I'm sorry, Mr. Rong, I didn't mean to lie to you."

Seeing his expression, Liyou chuckled, "Yes, you hid your rebirth from him. How could Rong Yichen like a monster like you?"

Rong Yichen walked out of the bathroom and didn't say a word from beginning to end. In fact, he wanted to hear the whole story and what was going on.

Therefore, when Li You talked about this matter, he decided to take a look. Knowing the whole story of this matter, he didn't know what to do for a while.

As a result, Li You was still gloating, "Chen, do you know who he is now? A person who is full of lies. Does he deserve your kindness?"

Mo Zhiyang pursed his lips, tears had already fallen, but he was laughing in his heart: Damn it, laozi spent almost half a year laying the groundwork, what do you think?

"I know who he is." Rong Yichen said and walked up to him. "He is kind, simple, and loves me very much. Is this a big deal?"

Liyou didn't expect such a response and grabbed Rong Yichen's hand, "Do you know that he lied to you? He was reborn! Don't you understand?"

"I understand, I understand everything." Rong Yichen walked up to Yang Yang and held his hand, "Yang Yang." He noticed his trembling hands, "Don't be afraid."

Mo Zhiyang wanted to grab his hand and explain, but his hand froze in place. He didn't know what to do, but his tears kept falling freely.

"I know it's wrong to lie to you, but I'm also afraid." Mo Zhiyang grabbed his sleeve tightly, trying to get a little comfort.

Rong Yichen knew that he knew everything, so he stretched out his hand and held him back, "Don't be afraid, Yang Yang." He used his thumb to wipe away his tears, "I know, I know everything."

In fact, he had known this secret for a long time, but he still decided not to tell him.

"I didn't mean to hide the fact that I was reborn from you. I was afraid that you would be afraid of me if you knew about it. And I don't want Mr. Rong to be afraid of me." As he spoke and sobbed, Mo Zhiyang's expression suddenly changed: Damn, it fell out!

I overacted, the ring fell out. I'm going to die!

Holding his hand tightly, Rong Yichen wanted to convey a sense of security to him, "I'm not afraid. Not only am I not afraid of you, I also feel very lucky. You have loved me in both lives."

Liyou, who was standing aside, couldn't stand listening any more and pushed Rong Yichen's shoulders. "Are you crazy? Do you know what he just said? He said he was reborn. Why are you not afraid of him?"

"Does it have anything to do with you?" Rong Yichen protected Mo Zhiyang behind him, not wanting to pay attention to this mad dog, "What happened between him and me has nothing to do with you."

Liyou didn't expect such a result and was a little angry, "I kindly wanted you to see his true face, but you actually said this to me?"

But after saying these words, he raised his head and met Rong Yichen's eyes. For a moment, he seemed to know something. There was a warning in his eyes.