My contracted wife went to the disco 8.9

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.9

The one with the highest combat power here is Yao. Now that he is like this, everyone is scared.

"Mo Zhiyang, if you become a foreigner, you will definitely get better things than you do now. You can even ignore the contract with the Chi family and gain freedom." Yao knelt on the ground and shouted these words with all his strength, trying to persuade him.

Hearing these words, Mo Zhiyang withdrew his hand, allowing him to take a temporary breather. "You know that I have a contract with the Chi family?"

Priests are a thorn in the flesh of foreign races and are usually protected by someone. The most powerful vampire is undoubtedly the best choice.

Therefore, priests will sign contracts with purebred vampires to protect the priest and help him fight against aliens.

He said that Pastor Chi Yan's identity has been exposed, but why hasn't he taken action for so long? Or is the alien race brewing a bigger conspiracy?

"I know, and I also know that you don't like Chi Yan and hate restraints. If you become a foreigner, you won't be bound by the contract." Yao raised his head, his eyes shining.

In fact, if the original owner heard this, he would probably be tempted, but Mo Zhiyang was not him, so he squatted down and said, "So, you want to transform me without permission?"

This is very rude.

"Becoming a foreigner will not make you lose anything. On the contrary, it will make you gain more. Isn't that good?"

Yao doesn't understand, even purebred vampires don't like restraint, but he seems to be different.

After becoming a foreigner, he will definitely become an enemy of Chi Yan. Doesn't that contradict the mission? 

It's a pity. If you came to me earlier, I would be happy, but now..." Mo Zhiyang suddenly reached out and grabbed the back of his neck, "It's too late."

Slowly exerting force on his hand, he easily held Yao's life in his hand.

"Yao." The werewolf suddenly transformed, looked up to the sky and howled, trying to transform.

Mo Zhiyang frowned, raised his foot and kicked towards the werewolf who was about to transform. "What the hell, I'm scared to death." He kicked him until he hit the wall, and then slowly slid down.

A werewolf turns into a husky.

"I'm not interested in you, but I'm very interested in the person behind your scenes. Is it Meng Qing, Lan Zizhou, or the mysterious person behind them?"

Mo Zhiyang didn't think that these idiots could achieve anything big. These guys were all in arrears with their IQs. How could they find out Chi Yan's identity?

There must be a larger organization behind these people.

"No!" The strong man who had just carried the man suddenly rushed up, trying to take advantage of him.

However, the strength of these people was very different. Mo Zhiyang just raised his hand and slapped people away. "Can you please figure out your position? In front of me, you are just a delivery rider, delivering customers quickly."

Chi Yan was surrounded by the dancers. Several people came up to him and kept clinging to his body, twisting and twisting. They were all pushed away with a cold expression. He searched from one end to the other but couldn't find him.