Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.2

Unable to get angry, Mo Zhiyang suddenly slapped the table. The mahogany table shattered into pieces, and the dust splashed up, frightening both of them.

"Master!"

Facing his angry eyes, Lu Jishi certainly knew why he was angry, and he knelt down with a thud. "It's all this disciple's fault. It has nothing to do with Master Lin Xianjun. If Master wants to punish me, just punish me."

This made Lin Xianjun feel that something was wrong, "Mo Xianjun, maybe I am also at fault?"

"It has nothing to do with you!" Mo Zhiyang was stopped by the system from chopping off his chicken, and he knew that if he killed him, the mission would definitely fail.

It will be difficult to explain at that time.

"Lin Xianjun, I appreciate your kindness. I just need to take a rest. It doesn't matter." Mo Zhiyang glanced at the man kneeling on the ground and walked away.

On the other hand, Lin Xianjun was in a daze, "Is Mo Xianjun in a bad mood these days?"

"I don't know." Lu Jishi got up from the ground, patted the dust on his knees, and sent the guest away with a smile on his face, "Best farewell to Lin Xianjun."

After Mo Zhiyang returned, his heart couldn't calm down. This was too difficult.

If he wants to complete the task, he must torture Green Tea. If he doesn't torture him, he won't be able to complete the task. If he tortures him, how can he bear it?

For a moment, he was in a dilemma.

"I suspect that those students want to kill you. They not only give him the role of the hero of fantasy novels, but also make you torture your husband. Let me declare first that I have no control over these things!"

The system must quickly clear the relationship, "We are grasshoppers on a rope, so please point your gun at those who are causing trouble."

The entire mountain top belongs to Mo Zhiyang. He lives on it, and the remaining five disciples live in the courtyard halfway up the mountain. They have a training room and a study room.

"Junior Brother Lu, why are you so happy?"

When Lu Jishi came back to his senses, he realized that the corners of his mouth had been raised high. He felt a little embarrassed. "Senior Sister, I just met Lin Xianjun. He is really a wonderful person. He is not as vulgar as me."

"Indeed, Lin Xianjun is as gentle as jade, but Junior Brother Lu, you are not bad either." Qionghua said, feeling very relieved, "Among the people that Senior Sister has ever seen, Junior Brother is the most handsome."

Strangely enough, Lu Jishi's appearance was handsome and elegant, but there was always a certain evil aura about him. It was this evil aura that made people unable to take their eyes away, perhaps because of his red and phoenix eyes.

Knowing what she was thinking about him, Lu Jishi was a little interested at first, but today he lacked interest and had no intention of teasing. "Then Senior Sister, I have something else to do, so I'll leave first."

Seeing him leaving in a hurry, Qionghua was a little surprised. He was usually very talkative. He must have really had something to do, so he went to practice without any suspicion.

On the willow branches in the moonlight, I want to wear a cuckold.

"Damn it." Mo Zhiyang sat in front of the window sill, looking out the window at a bleak bamboo forest. The moonlight was mottled in the bamboo forest, looming and bright, and it was hard to tell whether it was the first snow or the moonlight.