Click here to view the strategy 10.1

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.1

Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes suddenly and saw a clean and delicate face in the mirror of the sink. Although he didn't look like a beautiful girl, he definitely had the temperament of a little white flower.

That's the kind of innocent, kind, and submissive look.

With this kind of appearance, White Lotus is worth a lot of money!

Searching for the newly acquired memories, Mo Zhiyang frowned. The original owner of this plane was miserable. His childhood sweetheart, his fiancé Chen Juri, who was about to get engaged, was snatched away by the black-hearted Green Tea.

At the engagement party, he was humiliated in public and said he didn't want to get engaged. After running out, the Chen family chased him, but they were hit and killed by a car arranged by Green Tea.

Green Tea also slandered that it was the original owner that led to the death of the Chen family couple. He publicized this incident to everyone, leaving the original owner impoverished, living with guilt and depression all his life, and finally died of illness at the age of thirty.

Black Heart Green Tea not only had a smooth acting career, but also married Chen Juri. After the final divorce, he fell in love with the big boss in the market, Mr. Rong.

Get his lifelong favor.

And Mo Zhiyang, now in the hotel, received the message that he was coming to catch the cheaters. Who could bear this? The original owner wants to take away everything from Black Heart Green Tea, which is not too much.

Holding the phone in hand, he began to hesitate, should this traitor be arrested?

After thinking for half a minute, a perfect plan was deployed in his mind. Mo Zhiyang asked the system to immediately send a message to Chen Juri's parents, and then followed the room number: 5151 on the text message to find it.

But the strange thing is that the door is only ajar, and he puts his hand on the door handle and adjusts his expression: the show is about to begin!

With a sudden push, the door was pushed open. The room was dark and dim. Mo Zhiyang was still surprised: Good guy, the two of them were having sex and turned off the lights. How ugly they were.

Without paying attention to what was wrong in the room, he reached out and pressed the light switch.

The moment the lights came on, two gunshots were suddenly heard, and the door was slammed shut from behind. Only then did Mo Zhiyang realize that something was wrong.

Just as he was about to turn around and run, someone pulled him into his arms and pushed him to the bed. 

"You!"

Just as Mo Zhiyang wanted to get up, the muzzle of the gun was pressed between his eyebrows, "I..." He immediately showed off his acting skills and looked at the man with a horrified look on his face. His whole body was trembling and his eyes were red, "Don't kill me, don't kill me!"