They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.15

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.15

Mo Zhiyang has never been one to be bullied.

He walked up to her, leaned over to look at her, and then smiled as big as he should have. "Hey, you didn't expect that!" Although he was smiling, his eyes say otherwise.

"Hmm~" It seemed like there was a knife hanging on her neck. Jiang Jinyan tried to struggle but was held down firmly.

Mo Qianqi was kneeling with no mercy in his eyes. He was a cold-blooded person who only cared about profit. What else was there?

"Hey, hey, hey." Mo Zhiyang looked left and right, and after taking a closer look at her, he straightened up a little distressed, turned to look at the master, and pursed his lips. "I wanted to strangle her, but I'm not strong enough."

This body is really useless.

Everyone was surprised. With such a cute look, he said such cruel words, which was really against the rules.

Even Mo Qianqi felt that he was evil. It would be difficult to deal with this guy if he relied on his favor and became arrogant in the future.

Han Jingbai chuckled, "Then let others handle it."

"Yeah." Mo Zhiyang smiled with crooked eyebrows. He was not afraid because he had just taken someone's life.

Mo Zhiyang could see their contempt, and surprise, but he didn't take it seriously. You can burn me to death, so why can't I strangle her?

Emotions, are you just doing justice to heaven by burning me to death? If I strangle her, it's unethical. What the hell, everyone is not a good person anyway!

"Little disciple, come here!" The sight of those people was not very good, and Han Jingbai waved to him.

Mo Zhiyang threw himself into his arms and said, "Master." The eyes of those people followed him with contempt and envy, but so what?

You can't stand me, but you can't kill my son. It's really exciting!

When he is alone, he is a servant and a monster, but when he is in Han Jingbai's arms, he cannot be offended.

The people were dragged down, the kneeling people also retreated, and the small courtyard returned to its usual silence.

Mo Zhiyang lay on the bed with a pillow under his chin. He didn't expect him to be so high-profile, but it was good like this, as it would make life easier in the future.

"What are you thinking about, little disciple?" Han Jingbai came over with a white brocade bag, took off his shoes and got on the bed, sitting on his waist. His outer robe was wrinkled due to what he had just done, but it was unexpectedly charming.

"Nothing." Mo Zhiyang was thinking that he no longer had to sneak in and cook chicken secretly. "Master, when can I rebuild my muscles and bones?"

Suddenly mentioning it, Han Jingbai also remembered that the purpose of his young disciple's coming was to reshape his muscles and bones. He put his right hand on his lower back and gently held it. "Young disciple, you really want to reshape your muscles and bones?"

"Of course!" Mo Zhiyang wanted to get up, but he held his hands and made no move.

"Do you know how difficult it is to reshape muscles and bones?" Han Jingbai opened the bag and took out a fruit. "To reshape your muscles and bones, you must first break your bones and meridians, and then reshape them. This process is extremely painful, did you know?"