Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.16

"Little fool, how about showing it to the general?" The prince was like offering a treasure, wanting to show others what he liked, so he pinched the little fool's chin and turned his face outward.

"Huh?" 

Liang Zhao was startled at first glance, "Why, why is it like this?"

In order not to be found out, Mo Zhiyang was so frightened that he pretended to give up his cross-eyes, tilted his mouth, and faced Liang Zhao with a stupid look: Boo hoo hoo, White Lotus I's reputation will be ruined in one day.

"You're so stupid." Even the system dissed.

Perhaps he noticed something was wrong with Liang Zhao's expression. As soon as the prince lowered his head and saw the silly look the little fool was putting on, he frowned and asked, "What are you doing?"

He pinched his cheek with his hand and said, "Hurry up, don't be embarrassing."

"It hurts!" Mo Zhiyang felt the pain and retracted his expression, thinking silently in his heart: I have tried my best for your country, but you are the one who caused the trouble.

As soon as his expression adjusted, Liang Zhao immediately recognized who he was!

"Ah Yang!" Liang Zhao suddenly stood up from the chair, with a look of disbelief on his face, "Ah Yang, why are you here? Aren't you in the countryside?"

Hearing Liang Zhao calling him "little fool" so affectionately, the prince was even more unhappy. He pinched his chin and asked, "Who is he? Do you know him?"

"He's Brother Zhao." Mo Zhiyang was in pain. He wanted to break away but was afraid of making him angry. He could only turn his eyes red and looked aggrieved without saying anything.

When the prince heard what he said, he felt even more angry, "Brother Zhao?" He called him quite intimately. He narrowed his eyes and looked at Liang Zhao, "I didn't know that General Liang knew this little fool."

"Ah Yang, why are you here?" What made Liang Zhao even more heartbroken was why he was lying in the prince's arms, and the two were very intimate.

Mo Zhiyang wanted to answer, "I..." As soon as he said the words, my mouth was covered. He could only stare at the prince with wide eyes, not knowing what he wanted.

"We're leaving." The prince hugged the person in his arms tightly and walked away in anger.

Seeing that he was about to leave, Liang Zhao stood up and couldn't help shouting, "Ah Yang, you-! Ah Yang!"

Unfortunately, the only response he got was a back view.

"Why are you talking to him? Why! You actually know him? Hahaha, you are really promising!" The prince couldn't help it. As soon as he walked out of Chonghua Palace, he pushed the person against the wall in the corridor at the back door and gave him a few hard blows.

Seeing him cry, he felt much relieved. The prince rubbed it carefully a few times and pinched his nose. "Did you hear that? From now on, there will only be me. Do you understand?"

"I understand~ Oh~~ be gentle, uncle." Mo Zhiyang raised his head, sobbing and begging for mercy.

Liang Zhao was not far away and happened to see this scene. The prince was forcing Ah Yang, "Beast!" The boss's eyes widened, and he was about to run over to stop him, but the two of them left again, "Ah Yang!"

He wanted to chase after them, but when he turned a corner, the two of them disappeared again, "Ah Yang! How could this happen?"

Mo Zhiyang was eaten and wiped clean, and he cried in his arms, "Brother Zhao and I have known each other for a long time. Brother Zhao will give me sweets."