My contracted wife went to the disco 8.14

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.14

"There have been a lot of little tricks from the foreign races recently, and we are also responsible for it." The team leader said, keeping his eyes on Mo Zhiyang, trying to find any clues on his face.

Mo Zhiyang pursed his lips and muttered a few words, "If the aliens have problems, don't look for the aliens' problems. They stare at us every day and eat enough to keep them going."

"Yang Yang, this is also my responsibility." Chi Yan coaxed warmly and patted his back but felt a little wetness. His hands shook, but his expression did not dare to show any signs of it.

My Yang Yang, it must be very hard now, I can't help but hug you tighter.

There is indeed nothing wrong with him, but there is something wrong with the whistleblower.

The team leader smiled and said, "Maybe someone maliciously reported it."

"If there's nothing else, can you please go out? This is my private house." Although he was anxious and wanted to drive them away, Chi Yan did not dare to show any emotion.

His feet were shaking and he couldn't hold on anymore. Mo Zhiyang slapped his lips and said coquettishly, "I know, I know, you are a pastor. They are performing official duties. You have to blow dry my hair after this."

"Then let's go first, sorry." The team leader made sure that there was no problem with the two of them, but he couldn't take it lightly and had to send someone to keep a close eye on them.

After they all went out and the door closed, Mo Zhiyang suddenly pushed him away and took a few steps back, "I still can't help it, so I have to slow down."

His back hit the wall and he slowly slid down, "I...I tried my best." The pajamas fell apart, and the white T-shirt underneath was already soaked with sweat.

The same goes for his hair, which was already wet before he came out, so he couldn't get it wet, and his nightgown was just a cover.

"Yang Yang." Chi Yan opened his hand and wanted to help him, but then he remembered something and stood still, "Yang Yang."

However, he is doing a lot better now. He was so close to Chi Yan just now and he could hold back his desires. He is definitely making progress. Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I think I'm super awesome. I want you to praise me."

"Praise you." Chi Yan stood there with a smile on his lips and his eyes full of heartache. Yang Yang must be feeling very uncomfortable, but he couldn't do anything.

Mo Zhiyang saw his powerlessness and felt uncomfortable in his heart. There were some things that he had to bear alone.

He wanted to comfort me, but felt that they didn't need this between them, so he said softly and coquettishly, "I'm so hungry. Can you get me artificial blood?"

"I got it, it's in the refrigerator!" Chi Yan's eyes suddenly lit up, he turned around and trotted down the stairs.

Propping himself up, Mo Zhiyang took the bag of artificial blood, looked at the bag, then at Chi Yan, then suddenly ran into his arms, and before he could react, he stepped forward and kissed him.

Chi Yan was afraid that he would fall, so he grabbed his waist and didn't dare to resist, letting him do whatever he wanted.

After kissing enough, he let go, "I'm a little tired, but I want to do it." Mo Zhiyang put his arms around his neck, "Carry me to bed." He breathed.