Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.19

Lu Jishi was packing himself up in the cave, but when he heard the sound, he immediately raised his sword and came out. Outside, the dark night shrouded the woods.

Another cry, "Help!"

Lu Jishi left in search of the sound and saw a group of people not far away holding torches and chasing a pair of master and servant. He was confused for a moment: to save or not to save.

It was so troublesome. Lu Jishi thought about it and decided to go back and continue to "miss" his master.

However, if you ignore them, those people insist on paying attention to you. Maybe they saw someone over there, the pair of master and servant, rushed towards the cave over there.

At this time, Lu Jishi couldn't even think of ignoring them. 

"Young hero, save me!"

Helpless, Lu Jishi originally wanted to recall his master.

When the pair of master and servant saw someone, they rushed up and hid behind him.

"Who are you?" The chasing group were horse bandits. Maybe they saw the young and beautiful lady and wanted to take her back. It was strange to see a man in this barren mountain.

The leader, who had a scarred face, held the knife and snorted coldly, "I advise you to get out quickly, otherwise, don't blame us for being rude."

"Master, looking at this man's delicate skin and tender flesh, why don't leave it to the brothers to play with?" A person from behind suggested, seeing Lu Ji being so handsome, he was a little coveted.

Mo Zhiyang was looking over there and wanted to laugh, "F*ck, hahahahaha, the stallion is going to be fucked, how wonderful~" Although he knows that those people will not succeed, it is not a big deal to watch the excitement.

Sure enough, as soon as he heard this, Lu Jishi's expression changed immediately, "How reckless!" He raised his hand and drew his sword, and stabbed the scarred faced person directly with his sword.

He never thought that his martial arts was so powerful. Everyone rushed to attack him, but they didn't get any benefits.

The pair of master and servant huddled in front of the cave, watching the young hero rescuing people. Such elegant movements made the young lady blush. 

"Run!"

When the group of horse bandits saw that the situation was wrong, the remaining survivors turned and ran away. However, Lu Jishi was so humiliated that he was not willing to let these people go. He jumped up, blocked their way, and slaughtered them all in a few strokes.

"Young hero, thank you so much for saving me, young hero~" The woman was helped up by the maid, and she greeted him shyly, her phoenix eyes drifting towards the young hero's face.

If he didn't sincerely want to save people, he wouldn't be able to bear the gratitude. Lu Jishi nodded coldly, "You're welcome."

But the young lady likes him more and more. It is really rare for someone to save her without any intention of repaying him. She has a better impression of him in her heart. "It is really rare for a young hero to show kindness without any intention of repaying it."

Lu Jishi:? ? ? ?

"That's all, you can stay here, I'll leave first." Lu Jishi decided to move to another place to continue missing his master, alas~ On the first day after leaving his master, he missed him!

Seeing that he was about to leave, the lady was so nervous that she even ignored the etiquette and grabbed his sleeve. "Young hero! We, master and servant, are helpless. We only ask that you lower the curtain and protect us. We will be grateful."