Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.17

Outside the main hall, the soldiers roared, breaking the joy of the enthronement ceremony.

Unexpectedly, someone would dare to be so bold. The new emperor stood up, pulled out the sword of the guard beside him, and stood up, "How brave!"

In fact, when the new emperor became the crown prince, he was already angry and resentful. The courtiers all succumbed to his lustful power. After being oppressed for a long time, they began to resist.

The prime minister took the lead and joined forces with General Liang to rebel. Other ministers and generals with military power also defected. As early as the night before, the imperial army had been subdued by Liang Zhao.

At this time, the new emperor had already betrayed all his relatives, and only a few dead attendants were still resisting.

In just a few breaths, the rebels had already rushed in, led by Liang Zhao.

At this time, Liang Zhao was wearing armor and holding a red tassel gun in his hand. He saw that the previous emperor was holding a sword and standing next to A Yang, "Jing Rong, let Ah Yang go!"

Hearing his words, Jing Rong turned to look at the little fool beside him. It turned out that his purpose was this.

"Why should I let him go?" The emperor grabbed the little fool, trapped him in front of him, and pressed his sword against his neck. "If you dare to come here, I will kill him!"

"Let him go!" The purpose of Liang Zhao's rebellion was for Ah Yang. If he died, there would be no point in his rebellion.

The emperor warned, the sword already moving towards his Adam's apple, "Retreat, or I will kill him!"

Mo Zhiyang acted very calmly, like a fool. He almost didn't know how thrilling this moment was, "Uncle, are we playing a game?"

"No, little fool, I'm going to kill you." The new emperor sneered, looking at Liang Zhao below with a provocative look.

"Back off!" Liang Zhao was really afraid that he would hurt Ah Yang, so he waved his hand to signal them to step back.

The Prime Minister ran in and almost slapped him, "We have rebelled and there is no way out. If they retreat at this time, we will all die. Jing Rong will not let us go!"

"Then do you want me to watch Ah Yang die?" Liang Zhao retorted, insisting on repelling all the soldiers, at least not letting anything happen to Ah Yang.

A waste who loves beauty but not the country.

The prime minister was angry that he would not fight, but he would never ask him to retreat now. If he retreated at this time, it would be a tragic situation with rivers of blood. The emperor would not let anyone go.

"You forced me to do it." The prime minister's eyes indicated that he had already laid an ambush for the archers.

The emperor was still mocking his hesitation, when suddenly an arrow shot through the air, and his target was not him, the arrow pointed directly at the little fool in his arms.

"No, Ah Yang!" 

Liang Zhao saw the archer's intention. He held the spear in his hand and swung it out to block the arrow, but it was too late.

At the critical moment, the emperor, who had let the little fool stand in front of him, suddenly hugged the person in his arms, stepped a little, turned half a circle, and the two people almost fell.

The emperor was hit by an arrow in the back, and his body shook slightly before he stood still.

"Uncle!" Mo Zhiyang actually planned to take this arrow. According to Liang Zhao's behavior, he would definitely fight with the prime minister, so that Lao Gong's empire would definitely be preserved.