Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.18

Lu Jishi wanted to go over and see what was going on, but the child noticed him first and was startled by the child's face.

"What kind of monster are you?" Lu Jishi didn't wait for him to explain. He raised his hand and slapped the child so hard that he fell to the ground.

If the master's illegitimate son looked like this, Lu Jishi might suggest that he should strangle him to death and give birth to another child.

"Who is it?" Mo Zhiyang suddenly heard a voice outside and instantly got up from the bed. He took out a luminous pearl in the space and walked to the door.

"Master!" 

Hearing the disciple's voice, Mo Zhiyang was a little nervous and thought that something had happened to him. He trotted over and opened the door, but when he saw a seven or eight-year-old child, he asked. "This is?"

"Mo Xianjun, it's me!"

Hearing why the voice was so familiar, Mo Zhiyang squatted down and saw a slap mark on his face, "Elder Chihu, why are you here?"

When Lu Jishi heard his master talking about elder, he was also startled. He walked over in two steps and saw by the light of the night pearl that he really looked like Elder Chi Hu.

"Elder, what's wrong with you?" Lu Jishi was a little surprised as to why the elder was only seven or eight years old.

Elder Chi Hu was beaten until his head was buzzing, and he covered his cheek. "I misused the medicine and ended up like this. Only Mo Xianjun could save me. I thought about it and came over at night so as not to be seen by others and be embarrassed. However, I was slapped in the face."

Having said this, Elder Chi Hu was so angry that he turned to Lu Jishi, "I will definitely report it to the sect master! You just offended your elder!"

"Elder Chi Hu, forgive me, this disciple didn't mean it." Now Lu Jishi also had a reason that he couldn't explain clearly. Offending the elder was a serious crime that would lead to exile.

Mo Zhiyang knew the sect's rules, so he had no choice but to persuade him, "Elder Chihu, my disciple didn't do this intentionally. You, sir, don't remember the faults of villains, so let's forget it."

"Forget it?" After being told "forget it", Chi Hu was still angry. He had always been angry at a small family, but when the sect leader said something, he tried his best to say ten words to push back. In this sect, no one dared to offend Mo Xianjun.

But for the body medicine he had at this time, he had to rely on Mo Xianjun's blood antidote to restore his original body shape. Forget it, a hero would not suffer the immediate consequences.

"In that case, I won't care about it, but he will go to the sect master tomorrow to receive the punishment." Elder Chi Hu felt that he was easy to talk to.

If you collect the penalty on your own, you will be away from home for three years at most.

"Yes." Lu Jishi agreed with his hands, and then left the yard at the urging of the two people. Before leaving, he showed a meaningful smile.

The next morning, Mo Zhiyang was worried that the sect leader would embarrass Lu Jishi, so he took him personally to see the sect leader to receive his punishment.

"We're about to meet the clan, and I'm so nervous." Lu Jishi grabbed his master's arm tightly, as if he was nervous when meeting his parents.

Seeing this, Mo Zhiyang also sighed, "Yes, I am also worried as a teacher. After all, you are the one who attacked the elder first." After that, he pulled back his sleeves, like a parent who was called to school by the teacher.