My contracted wife went to the disco 8.5

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.5

Mo Zhiyang was stunned for a moment when his hand was suddenly pulled, and he struggled slightly, "Let go!" The force is not strong, but it has the feeling of refusing to welcome.

"From beginning to end, Meng Qing has been my assistant. I have never had any other relationship with him. If you are unhappy, I can fire him."

As Chi Yan spoke, he tightened his grip, "I..." He couldn't say that sentence no matter what.

Damn it, what's more important, your wife or your face?

Seeing the way he was hesitant to speak, Mo Zhiyang shook his head and expected this guy to give him some food to starve to death, so he might as well give birth on his own.

"Hey." Mo Zhiyang held his hand and said, "Can we not get a divorce? You support me, I'm afraid I can't support myself." The voice was a little aggrieved.

Chi Yan was startled and suddenly grabbed his hand tightly, "I will never leave, I will support you!"

Such a wife is so good that he will ask for a divorce on his own. Where can I find such a wife?

Seeing him take the bait, Mo Zhiyang withdrew his hand, "Don't be too happy too early. If I find out you have an affair with that mermaid, I will push you down the toilet and flush you away. Do you believe it?"

This is true without giving any face.

Chi Yan was a little embarrassed and stood up, "What are you saying?" Who would want to push their husband down the toilet and flush him away?

Okay, that's done, now it's time to make the stuffing.

Mo Zhiyang leaned forward, stood on tiptoes, raised his head slightly, and put his lips up.

"Ah." Chi Yan lowered his head, looked at his watch, and completely ignored the delicious food. "I should go back to work."

"Huh?" The corner of Mo Zhiyang's mouth twitched. Apart from his yellow brain, this guy actually still thinks about his job. What the hell is going on? He really has kidney deficiency, and he really can't survive.

Seeing the person go out, Mo Zhiyang sighed, "This is what happens after being overtired."

"Huiyuan Shenbao? It's good for him and good for you." The system searched for kidney deficiency and only found this advertisement.

He was holding his breath and ignored him. He packed up and went out to play. In the evening, He called the old dog and went to a nearby nightclub to dance disco.

After dancing for several rounds, he went back to the stage to rest. As soon as he sat down, he stretched out his arms comfortably and put them on the back of the sofa. He was a little drunk from alcohol and looked at the people on the dance floor. "It's so cool, go to hell with that old man!"

"Brother Yang." The old dog also pulled away and exited from the dance floor. "Brother Yang, a friend of mine, Iron Hammer, is here today. He comes to play with us and wants to find a job."

Mo Zhiyang's hand holding the wine shook, and the ice in the whiskey hit the wall of the glass, but in this deafening place, it didn't cause any sound. "Iron Hammer? Why are your names so weird?"

The old dog's name is really Lao Gou, and the hammer's name is really Iron Hammer.

"My family used to be poor, so it was easy to make a living with my humble name." The old dog chuckled, drank the brandy in his hand, and stood up, "He should be here soon. Brother Yang, I will go out to pick him up."