Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.13

Everyone saw that his cheeks were sunken, and then his Adam's apple rolled, and they all knew that the matter was done.

"Oh, we are all friends now, let's have a drink together." Zhao Qi said, pulling several other people to raise their glasses and cheer.

No one sang, only two songs were played, and everyone was still drinking.

But Mo Zhiyang was sitting on the sofa, looking at the person in front of him blankly, as if something was wrong. He wanted to stand up, but accidentally fell back, "Ah Zuo, I..."

Seeing him like this, several people seemed to be in cahoots with each other. One of them deliberately poured the full glass of wine in his hand and splashed it on Zhang Zuo's clothes. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm a little bit drunk after drinking too much wine."

"It's okay, it's okay." With Zhang Zuo's temper, he can't really blame him, so he quickly came over with a tissue to wipe it.

Zhao Qi looked at it and suggested, "Go to the toilet and wash up."

Looking at his already wet clothes, Zhang Zuo stood up and said, "Okay." As he said that, he turned to look at Ah Yang. He seemed a little sleepy, "Ah Yang, let me wash up and then we will go back."

"Huh?" Mo Zhiyang leaned on the sofa and half-closed his eyelids.

Zhang Zuo didn't find anything and walked into the bathroom by himself.

As soon as the person entered, everyone's faces were exposed. Xian Qian walked over first and used a glass beer bottle to pin the bathroom door handle.

Now it becomes a door bolt, and the person inside cannot open it.

"Hey, Mo Zhiyang!" Zhao Qi walked over and saw him sitting there limply. He glanced at Xian Qian and the others, "Should I go first?"

"Come on, Brother Qi." Xian Qian didn't say anything, took a step back, picked up a bottle of wine, and planned to sit down and watch the erotic scene. The other two people didn't say anything, they just sat and watched.

Zhao Qi walked over, pushed the unconscious man down on the sofa, stretched out his hand and patted his face, "Hey, Mo Zhiyang, Mo Zhiyang?"

"Hmm~" 

After calling twice, he only received a monosyllabic reply. He almost leaned over and lifted up his hair. "It still looks weirdly cute, so it's not off-putting."

Zhang Zuo in the toilet wiped his clothes clean and wanted to open the door to go out. When he pulled the door handle, it couldn't be opened. He thought it was because the lock was not released. He lowered his head and saw something was wrong. "Who's out there? Who's out there! Open the door."

The door of the KTV is well soundproofed, but the sound of the door panel being slapped was still heard by everyone.

"Hurry up and don't let the rest of us watch while you are happy." Xian Qian was a little impatient. Zhang Zuo was really in a bad mood.

Zhao Qi nodded, put his left knee on the sofa, bent over and reached his hands to his waist, trying to lift up his T-shirt.

But as soon as his hand grabbed the corner of his clothes, Zhao Qi's wrist was caught. When he raised his head, he looked into his sober eyes and was startled, "You! What are you doing?"

"Why didn't I faint?" Mo Zhiyang smiled, and without letting go of his hand, he pulled him towards him. Using the strength of his fall, he raised his foot and kicked him in the abdomen. "You really think I'm stupid? Can't I guess that you drugged me?"