Click here to view the strategy 10.19

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.19

Mo Zhiyang apologized repeatedly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was delayed because of something. I'm sorry."

In fact, he didn't come late, he even came early, because in the morning they had to make up for the scenes of the male and female protagonists, and it was their turn in the afternoon. This guy came here to scold him on purpose.

After all, it is normal for a crew that relies on connections to be hated by others, and Mo Zhiyang can tolerate it.

Rong Yichen, who was in the car, heard the words clearly and didn't say anything. He opened the door and got out of the car.

"Look at what time it is." The stage manager put the watch in front of his eyes, "Why the hell do you think you are a big name? You don't even know what you are."

"What do you mean?" 

Rong Yichen got off the other end of the car, walked up behind Yang Yang naturally, and grabbed his waist with his left hand, "What's wrong?"

"Mr. Rong...Rong!" The show manager trembled in fright. Who the hell said that he had fallen out of favor? Why is he here with Mr. Rong now?

His feet were so weak that he almost fell to his knees.

"It's nothing, I got scolded for being late." Mo Zhiyang didn't take it seriously, scratching his head as if he was used to it, as if he was sorry for being late.

Rong Yichen said nothing, glanced at the stage manager, and walked into the studio with his arms in his arms, "Do they often scold you?" His voice contained emotion.

"It's normal to be scolded if you do something wrong." Acting carelessly, Mo Zhiyang walked in with him.

Walking in, Mo Zhiyang quickly left his arms and bowed, "Mr. Rong, I'm going to put on makeup first. You can go back first and I'll go back in the evening?"

Seeing him running away like a rabbit, Rong Yichen didn't leave immediately. The injuries on his body seemed to have only occurred in the past few days. Aren't these from the days neglected him?

People in the entertainment industry are accustomed to choosing what to eat. Someone must have deliberately made things difficult, but he was just stupid and didn't realize it.

Mo Zhiyang hid in the dressing room. He had to cover the dark circles under his eyes first, and touched up his makeup in front of the mirror. "When we go out later, something will change, right?"

"Why don't you go see him and let him help you vent your anger?" The system didn't understand.

"Silly, if I go out, how will I face all this? I'm a canary who doesn't know anything." After Mo Zhiyang finished speaking, he propped up the table and began to think. "Persuading may make the boss angry, but not persuading is not in line with the character. There are some things that it would be more convenient not to know."

Rong Yichen is tall, roughly 1.9 meters tall. He wears a tailor-made suit and has a tall and straight figure. He has sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, but there is a certain violence between his eyebrows, which makes people dare not approach him easily.

He glanced at the studio and saw that there were quite a few people there.

"Mr. Rong!" The assistant director had good eyesight. The moment he saw him, he immediately came over, still holding the script in his hand, "Mr. Rong, why are you here?"

Good guy, what is he here for? Who else could make him come but Mo Zhiyang? But didn't Mo Zhiyang had a falling out with Mr. Rong?

Rong Yichen took the script in his hand and started to read it casually, "Is the filming finished?"