My contracted wife went to the disco 8.4

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.4

"Director Chi." Meng Qing opened his big innocent eyes and was a little flustered. "Director Chi, I'm sorry. I just came here to find my cat. I didn't expect to meet you here."

Chi Yan didn't answer. He looked away and walked towards the car. At least he had to ask him what was going on.

Watching them leave, Meng Qing frowned, "Wasn't Mo Zhiyang being dragged by the long water? Why did he appear here." Thinking about it, he took out his mobile phone and made a call.

He originally planned to come here to save the hero and improve Chi Yan's favor, but Mo Zhiyang showed up out of nowhere, which was a bit disgusting.

Those aliens had also laid an ambush long ago. They would not kill Chi Yan but would only cause him to be injured. When he escaped, they could save him under the pretext of looking for a cat. Unexpectedly, they were all destroyed.

After a late dinner, he went back to the headquarters to write a report, and then rushed home. It was already past two o'clock in the morning. When he opened the door, he found that the room was brightly lit, so he must have been awake.

Walking into the house, he closed the door with his hand, walked towards the living room where the smell of alcohol hit his face. He frowned and walked towards the kitchen.

In the open kitchen, you can see a person sitting on the floor before walking in, with his back against the refrigerator, surrounded by wine bottles, and his brows are furrowed.

Chi Yan doesn't like drinking, but as a decoration, there is still a lot of good wine in the house. He doesn't know how much he drank among the empty bottles on the floor.

"Are you okay?" As soon as he squatted down, Chi Yan almost fainted from the smell of alcohol. He drank so much that he smelled of alcohol all over his body.

"Hmm~" Mo Zhiyang held the bottle and refused to let go. "Go away, you stupid idiot!" He turned away, his consciousness no longer clear.

Chi Yan couldn't help it, so he sighed and coaxed him to grab the wine bottle. "Stop drinking. I'll take you to take a shower and go to bed." Putting the half-remained wine bottle aside.

Just as he was about to bend down, he was wrapped around him like an octopus. Chi Yan frowned because of the smoke, so he held up his buttocks and stood up.

Mo Zhiyang put his arms around his neck, clamped his legs around his waist, and rested his head on his shoulder, mumbling drunkenly, "It's not... cool to like an old man." 

Like?

Chi Yan felt as if someone had stabbed him in the heart. His whole body froze in place, but he didn't dare to loosen his grip:

Like.  So, he likes me?

His ears turned red, his breathing quickened, and it seemed like some switch had been turned on in his brain.

He likes me, what should I do? Ah, the teacher has never taught me this, so I don't know how to respond.

Mo Zhiyang, who was leaning on his shoulder, quietly opened one eye, saw the tip of his red ear, and raised a successful smile: Fighting with labor and capital? Heh!

As if aware of the strange emotion, Chi Yan's movements became particularly gentle, and he slowly carried the person to the room. How could he sleep with the smell of alcohol?

Chi Yan then carried him into the bathroom and began to undress him.

Lao Se Pi is indeed Lao Se Pi, come on, don't pity me just because I'm a delicate flower!