Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.20

Having played it once, Lu Jishi was not in a hurry now and just played with these red gauze.

Mo Zhiyang was hanging up now when he asked Tiantian not to respond and the earth and earth were not working. The red gauze was rolled into a rope and tied around his wrists, and he was hung in the air like this.

"Let me go quickly!" Mo Zhiyang shouted softly and delicately, as if he was about to let go.

Lu Jishi smiled, casually pulled a piece of red gauze, put it on his Master's shoulder, and chuckled, "If you don't let it go, don't let it go. Master, don't be upset."

The beautiful jade was wrapped in red gauze for decoration. It was so beautiful that it also made the judges happy.

He lifted the man's left leg over his shoulders and chuckled.

"He really knows how to toss!" Mo Zhiyang rubbed his waist and stood up. Looking at his side, the man was still asleep. He shook his head and sighed.

He got up quietly and went back to the sect before him.

When he first arrived at Kaixian Sect, he pretended that nothing happened and came out of seclusion. But when he came out, it was not my apprentice who was waiting for me, but Lin Xianjun from Jingxu Palace.

Mo Zhiyang still felt strange, so he asked Qionghua to go to the sect master's place to see what else was going on in Jingxu Palace.

In this hall, except for the palace master from Jingxu Palace and Lin Xianjun, the sect leader, the three of them seemed to be discussing something, and all of them looked unhappy.

"Mo Xianjun, please sit down." The sect leader asked person to sit at the top, and only others dared to sit down.

Mo Zhiyang also saw something was wrong, "What on earth is going on?"

"Mo Xianjun, it is really presumptuous to come here this time. Everyone in Jingxu Palace is happy to know that Xianjun has inherited the inheritance. We also want to propose marriage to Lin Xianjun. We want to let Mo Xianjun and Lin Xianjun get married. As a Taoist companion, I can use this to let Lin Xianjun get immortality and achieve Taoism."

The palace owner went straight to the point and didn't want to talk around the bush, "In this way, we can consolidate the status of Kaixian Sect and Jingxu Palace in the world of immortality."

Qionghua came to serve tea, but when she heard this sentence, she was frightened. After serving tea, she ran away: The cp I knocked on must not be broken up!

Mo Zhiyang frowned and his eyes drifted to Lin Xianjun, who was silent at the side. He must have known about this, "I don't want to."

This answer was obviously expected, but Lin Xianjun still couldn't help feeling lonely.

"Mo Xianjun, Jingxu Palace!" Before the palace master finished speaking, he was interrupted by Lin Xianjun, "Palace Master, since Mo Xianjun doesn't want to, then you can't force it."

After all, he couldn't bear to embarrass him.

"However, Lin Xianjun, if you miss your destiny this time, it will be difficult to ascend again in the future." The palace master couldn't help but remind him, this sentence also hinted at Mo Zhiyang.

However, Mo Zhiyang was a ruthless person at heart. If they become a Taoist couple, the green tea disciple would definitely overthrow the world.

"I don't want to." Mo Zhiyang said three words again.

Lin Xianjun was completely disappointed and stood up, "No matter what, don't mention this matter again." It's not that I'm embarrassed by being rejected, I just don't want to embarrass my admirers.