Click here to view the strategy 10.47

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.47

As soon as he lowered his head, Mo Zhiyang followed his eyes and suddenly felt something was wrong. He stood up suddenly and said, "Mr. Rong, I'm going to take a shower first!"

"Come back." Rong Yichen didn't give him a chance and suddenly pulled the person back into his arms. "I'll help you wash it." He hugged the person sideways.

"Wuuu, no need to trouble you!" Hugging his neck, he walked towards the second floor. Mo Zhiyang knew that this was an "evil" battle!

The next afternoon, Mo Zhiyang arrived at the company, got out of the elevator and held the door and walked out slowly, "Damn it!"

Guozi waited in the company for a long time before he saw him slowly walking over, "Holy sh*t, what's wrong with you?" Then he subconsciously looked at his fingers and said, "Ah."

"What?" Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand to him, "Come and help me!" Damn it, he didn't expect him to be so playful. Sure enough, it's hard to be a canary.

He quickly walked over, held his hand, and looked at the other hand. Both hands were empty, and Guozi thought it was strange. "Where is it? Didn't your old man buy the ring yesterday? Wasn't it given to you? Could it be that you were cheated?"

"You green ass, why don't you wear it?" When Mo Zhiyang mentioned this, he sniffed and wanted to cry. This guy really is, he doesn't know where he got all these tricks.

It wasn't like this before; someone must have led him astray.

"Hey, are you guys playing so big?" Guozi glanced at his lower body and nodded, "As expected of Ah Yang!"

Niuzi is young and does things in a careless manner.

Mo Zhiyang glared at him, "If it wasn't for sales, what would I do?"

Speaking of this, Guozi sighed, "It's really important to find a rich partner. Yesterday, your sales reached more than 100 million, which is a record."

"Yes, I have paid too much." Mo Zhiyang sighed, almost frantically, "Do you have anything else to catch up with this afternoon?"

"No, it's just an interview, but I think it doesn't matter whether you go or not. Why don't I push it for you, so you have a good rest?" Guozi looked at his expression and sneaked over, "That interview belongs to my target, so I can accommodate you."

Mo Zhiyang looked at his phone and said, "Okay, then I'll go take a rest?" Sooner or later, he would torture him to death.

Holding on to the wall and entering the conference room, he could only sit down slowly and promised him to go back today and ask him to take it out in person. If it fell out, he would be pinned down again. On the ground, on the table, or on the stairs.

"Brother Yang!" 

He was closing his eyes and trying to sleep when he heard a sound. When he opened his eyes and turned his head, Mo Zhiyang saw a young newcomer coming in with a bowl of sugar water.

He slowly sat up, "Who are you?"

"Brother Yang!" The newcomer came in with sugar water and put it on the table, "The director just treated us to a treat. There are some outside. I saw that Brother Yang didn't come out, so I brought it to you."

Mo Zhiyang sat up, took the sugar water, and smiled brightly, "Thank you."

"Yeah." The newcomer felt that Brother Yang was actually quite easy to get along with, not as unpleasant as those people said. If he had doubts in his heart, he boldly sniffed it out. "Brother Yang, is there any way to get good resources?"