Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.14

"What are you writing?" Mo Zhiyang leaned over to see clearly.

Han Jingbai subconsciously locked the screen, rubbed the head of the person in his arms, and smiled. "Nothing, just some other matters to deal with."

"Oh, let's wait and see how Ning Jian handles it." Mo Zhiyang was not in a hurry, Kuai Yue would not let this matter develop, otherwise their interests would be harmed.

Zhang Zuo was so angry that they said Nuan Yang would do such a thing. He called Ning Jian, but he had to deal with the matter.

He called Mo Zhiyang again and complained, "You don't know, I saw those comments and my liver hurts with anger."

"What are you so angry about?" Mo Zhiyang ate spicy strips and watched TV. "I'm not even angry, why are you angry?" As he spoke, he glanced at the person writing next to him.

He looked calmer than himself. "You don't know how harsh those people's words are. They are all scumbags who got paid. I just told Ah Jian and he wanted to handle this matter, but he didn't know what to do for a while."

Mo Zhiyang listened to the voice on the other end of the phone and chewed the spicy sticks in his mouth. "I have an idea, do you want to listen to it?"

Han Jingbai was on the side, listening to Yang Yang's words. After Zhang Zuo hung up the phone happily, he looked up from the screen and said, "This method is interesting."

"That's for sure. They dare to do that, why don't we?" Mo Zhiyang threw the phone on the table, leaned over and kissed him with a red mouth, "Code and write the article obediently."

"But I have no inspiration." With his face flushed, Han Jingbai was not angry. Anyway, he had finished updating, so he put down the computer.

Mo Zhiyang choked on the spicy strips, "What should we do?" Inspiration should be quite important.

"Shh~" Han Jingbai suddenly grabbed the back of his head, leaned over and kissed him. After they separated, his mouth was filled with the taste of spicy sticks, which was not very pleasant.

Seeing that his lips were all red, Mo Zhiyang couldn't help laughing, "Hahahaha, so stupid!"

Han Jingbai didn't care, and suddenly he hugged the person and sat him on his lap. "I'm out of inspiration, so I'll trouble Yang Yang." He put his hand into his clothes.

What the f*ck? 

Was this the original inspiration?

The two of them didn't care about the outside world at all.

After the screenshot was sent by Kesong, the editor of Sawdust. Yuzi, the editor of Nuan Yang, also issued a statement: I asked for Nuan Yang's consent to publish this chat record. Originally, he didn't want to pay attention to the clown.It's just that some people go too far.

Along with the chat history of 4.02, the contract signing date of 4.11, and the marketing plan of 4.15.

The evidence seems to be more abundant than that of Diandian Bookstore, and the most important thing is that Nuan Yang has more readers than Sawdust, and many people are just wandering around the edges.

Now that there is evidence, everyone is overwhelmingly supporting Nuan Yang. In addition, the book "Slaying Immortals" has been too heavily marketed recently. They don't know why, but they can see it everywhere.To blow a book with a score of 75 points into a book with a score of 150 is too much.

That group of fans, they go all over the place and leave comments on other authors. Their tone of voice is extremely bad and their popularity among the public is reduced.