Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.19

When everyone heard the sound, they turned their heads and saw Yang appeared, standing at the door alive.

The one who was most surprise was the old priest, who stood there for a while without reacting.

"My disappearance was due to the summons of the God of Light. Now I'm back." Mo Zhiyang put his hands flat on his chest and walked in in front of everyone.

The old priest's shoulders shook, but he still wanted to force himself to calm down, but his slightly urgent voice betrayed his emotions.

"Old priest." Mo Zhiyang walked up to him slowly. It was time to settle everything, "Did you kill Sver?"

"Yes." The old priest answered quickly.

Mo Zhiyang nodded with satisfaction, then asked in a relaxed tone, "Then the Pope, was it you who killed him?"

The moment they heard these words, everyone was stunned and looked at Mo Zhiyang and then at the old priest in horror.

"What do you mean? Don't accuse a good person unjustly!" The old priest was so frightened that his hands kept shaking and his tone was slightly trembling, but he kept trying to stay calm.

Mo Zhiyang walked up to him without any fear. "The God of Light summoned me this time just to let me expose your crimes. You instigated Sver to wrongly accuse me, and you killed him to silence him. You even colluded with the Dark God Ryan, and that beast wave, it was you who caused it!"

"No! I didn't!" the old priest said, taking two small steps back, his calves trembling, but he still persisted, "How can you slander me like this?"

"I didn't slander you, God told me so. You also killed the Pope and poisoned the tea he drank, right?"

This matter was also told by Ryan when Mo Zhiyang first arrived. Ryan also told him about the old priest summoning him before.

Later, Ryan was worried that he would be harmful to him, so he placed spies around him. Unexpectedly, he also discovered the truth about him killing the Pope.

The old priest didn't know where he got the strength to push the person away, but he took a small step back and said, "No, you're talking nonsense!"

"Don't believe it?" Mo Zhiyang pointed to the door, "God will tell you the answer."

At this moment, a holy light suddenly fell from outside, and the golden color enveloped the entire fountain at the door. In just a moment, the holy light disappeared.

Mo Zhiyang retracted his hand and sighed, "God is very angry. God said that such a dark person appears in the Holy See. He is no longer holy. God wants to give up on us."

After saying that, he knelt on the ground as if he was completely exhausted, and raised his right hand tremblingly, "God took away the power given to us, and he is the culprit of all crimes."

Everyone looked at the old priest who fell to the ground with angry expressions on their face.

"Then what should we do now?" The King was rarely sober and suppressed his panic, because the Holy See's mistakes made God angry, and if word spread, it would definitely cause turmoil.

Mo Zhiyang stood up and said, "Kill him." He walked slowly towards the old priest, "Only by killing him can God forgive us."

It is useless to tell these people the truth. You only need to tell them that this is what God thinks, and they will respect it unconditionally. It is a good thing and a bad thing.

"No, I didn't, I didn't!"

Feeling annoyed when he saw him, Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand and pinched his neck. With a little force, he mouthed and told him: If it weren't for you who killed the Pope, I wouldn't be so cruel.