Click here to view the strategy 10.20

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.20

Mo Zhiyang was trapped between his arms, with his back against the elevator. He tried to push him away, but couldn't. He could only bend his waist and hold on to his clothes with both hands, for fear of falling.

The kiss was a bit suffocating before being let go.

Turning his head in a daze, he saw that there were a lot of people outside admiring the good guy. Mo Zhiyang's face suddenly turned red: Damn it, labor and management don't want to lose face!

But there was no other choice but to bury his whole face into his chest. Trying to hide his ears from others, not wanting those people to know who he was, and trying to alleviate the embarrassment.

When the elevator opened on the 71st floor, Xiao Xu didn't know what was going on, but he came and stood outside waiting first, blocking the elevator door with one hand to let the two of them come out.

On the 71st floor, the management office is on the left, and the independent office room dedicated to Rong Yichen is on the right. There is also an assistant, two special assistants, plus Xiao Xu, a personal assistant, that's four.

Pretty cool? Protected by these four golden flowers.

When he walked outside his office and saw the faces raised from the special assistant's desks on the left and right, Mo Zhiyang was startled: Good guy, I look at these two people every day, and I am so impressed!

The two special assistants must be forty years old. One has slightly bald hair and thick lips, and the other is even more powerful and has a mediocre appearance.

Mo Zhiyang was suddenly frightened: No wonder he was so easy to take the bait, facing these two assistants all day long, how miserable! Thinking about it, he couldn't help but give Rong Yichen a pitiful look.

"Hello, Mr. Rong."

The two of them temporarily put down what they were doing, stood up and bowed to say hello. They were not interested in the man next to him at all. After waiting for a nod in response, they sat down to work again.

Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt that no wonder these two people could sit in this position.

Entering the office, Rong Yichen asked Xiao Xu to bring some cakes and snacks, and asked Mo Zhiyang to eat them there while he went to work.

Being ignored, Mo Zhiyang held his chin and held a strawberry cake in one hand. Looking at him working seriously, he was shocked to realize that Rong Yichen was not like other bosses who only picked up girls and did not work. He worked very hard.Sometimes, some special troubles will even be solved personally.

Feeling that he was sleepy, he simply lay down on the sofa to sleep. When he woke up, it was already getting dark. He felt a little hungry and didn't feel full from sleep, so he simply ate the cake on the table and continued to sleep.

He slept soundly until half past eleven in the evening. When he opened his eyes, he found him sitting on the single sofa over there, looking at him without saying a word.

Mo Zhiyang's face turned red instantly, "Mr. Rong." He sat up quickly, and the blanket on his body slipped down to his waist.

"Are you awake?" Rong Yichen calmly crossed his legs, holding a wine glass in his right hand and resting his left hand on the armrest of the sofa. He drank the remaining liquid in the glass and stood up, "Let's go back."

Hearing what he said, Mo Zhiyang quickly got up and said, "Okay, okay!" He was afraid that if he made a slow move, he would be left here.

At half past eleven, there was no one in the company, and there were only a few lights left on. The office building was empty, and even Xiao Xu didn't know where he had gone.