Click here to view the strategy 10.21

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.21

"What do I know?" Mo Zhiyang was confused when asked. Did he know that he was his long-lost father?

Rong Yichen stretched out his hand and kindly turned off the fire on the stove, "I've been tolerant since last night."

If he wasn't too tired to see him yesterday, how could it be just once?

"Mr. Rong!" Mo Zhiyang exclaimed, but was lifted up by his waist, turned around, and sat on the cooking table facing him, unable to recover for a while.

I'm not food! 

"Mr. Rong!" Mo Zhiyang's buttocks were half in the air, and he had no choice but to hug his neck, "I think..."

If he doesn't know what to do now, he is a fool.

Rong Yichen didn't give him a chance to quibble, and covered his mouth with his hand, "I don't want to hear what you think." After saying that, his other hand got into the gap of his shirt.

Chicken porridge may need some side dishes, so Mr. Rong cooks it himself and prepares a delicious snack to go with the porridge.

First of all, you need to place the ingredients on the cooking table, take off any clothes that are in the way, rub them into the food with your hands, and massage the ingredients until they are evenly colored. Only when the ingredients turn pink will they be considered qualified.

Then, stir until the ingredients are cooked.

As a result, while he was clenching his teeth, someone suddenly broke in.

Xiao Xu held a stack of A4 paper and planned to put down the tutorial quietly and then leave quietly. However, when he pushed the door open, turned around the entrance and was about to go to the living room, he froze in place.

In this villa, when you turn in from the entrance, there is the dining room on the left and the semi-open kitchen extending in. The living room is on the right, and in the middle is the staircase.

"Ah, Mr. Rong!" 

Mo Zhiyang made eye contact with Xiao Xu, and was so frightened that he tightened his arms around his waist and buried his whole face on his shoulder, "There is someone, um~ there is someone!"

Ah, Rong Yichen, I will kill you!

Rong Yichen turned around and saw Xiao Xu, he frowned.

Startled by the look, Xiao Xu quickly turned around and said, "Mr. Rong, I'm sorry, I'm leaving right away! Right now!" He ran out without daring to look back.

"Woooooooo, hic!" Mo Zhiyang didn't expect that he would be seen by others. He was so angry that he just hiccupped and cried: The reputation of labor and management has been ruined in one day.

Hearing the door close, Rong Yichen frowned and saw his eyes were red, "It gets tighter when you cry."

After saying that, he continued to make delicious side dishes without giving him a chance to breathe.

After finishing the cooking in the kitchen, you must eat it, so the dining table also has the taste of side dishes. Then when you are full and sleepy, you go to the bedroom, with good reason and careful logic.

When he woke up in a daze and saw his naked chest, Mo Zhiyang was so angry that he opened his mouth and bit his chest muscle, using all his strength.

"Huh?" Rong Yichen woke up from the pain, opened his eyes and saw the little canary biting someone in shame, "Yang Yang, don't make trouble." He hugged the person into his arms.