My contracted wife went to the disco 8.1

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.1

"Young Master Mo is footing the bill today!" the DJ on the stage held up the microphone and shouted.

Mo Zhiyang was immersed in the deafening music, his body twisted with the music, revealing his unusually pointed little tiger teeth, "It feels so good!"

A little happy, the system finally understands why people like disco.

It was already three o'clock in the morning when he got home. Mo Zhiyang opened the door and found that he was still awake, wearing a black nightgown and holding a cup of wolfberry and chrysanthemum.

"Hey, Mr. Chi isn't asleep yet."

Chi Yan looked indifferent, remembering the contractual relationship between them, and only said, "Go to bed early."

"How did Lao Sepi become a veteran cadre?" Mo Zhiyang felt a little disgusted when he saw him walking up to the second floor calmly.

In the new century, vampires, werewolves, and mermaids all live together and can even intermarry.

But racial class still exists, it's just hidden under the table and not brought to the surface.

Vampires have immortal and ageless lifespans, their fear of sunlight is reduced, werewolves have superior physical strength, mermaids have beauty and voices, and humans are nothing special and are extremely numerous.

Mo Zhiyang returned to the room, took off his smoky makeup, and revealed his slightly pale face. Two slightly pointed little tiger teeth revealed his identity as a vampire.

A descendant of a vampire marries a human. Such a marriage seems ridiculous to the outside world.

After taking a shower, he laid on the bed and began to think about this story line. The man's name was Chi Yan, and he was the contracted husband of the original owner.

Thank you for being so bloody.

The original owner's father was killed by a werewolf from a foreign race while trying to save Chi Yan's grandfather. When he died, he was left alone. His grandfather made the decision to let the two get married.

It's a pity that this marriage is boring to watch. The original owner is a thug who is not stingy, but Chi Yan is a mature and steady man. He works as a CEO during the day and as a pastor at night to subdue foreign cadres.

A very small number of people from all races have mutated. They are bloodthirsty and possess special abilities, destroying the precarious order. A small number of humans have become priests.

They have the ability to identify foreigners and kill them, so in order to protect the priests, their identities are kept secret, and they have various identity covers.

Chi Yan is a priest disguised as a mermaid.

The original owner disliked Chi Yan for being rigid and dull, and Chi Yan disliked the original owner for being unruly.

Living under the same roof, they wish we could live without each other until they die.

The bad thing is that a mermaid named Meng Qing is a black-hearted lotus. Because he is interested in the Chi family's property, he deliberately applied to be Chi Yan's secretary, and then hooked up with him in various ways.

Although the veteran cadre was unmoved, he couldn't resist the original owner acting like a monster. On one side was the obedient little mermaid, and on the other was the unruly vampire.