Click here to view the strategy 10.38

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.38

"I don't like eating bitter melon very much." Mo Zhiyang put the bowl down again, "By the way, why did you come to me?"

Zhou Han kept his eyes on the bowl of bitter melon, "No, it's nothing." His expression became more and more aggrieved, "I was still thinking about making soup for Brother Yang because the weather is dry in early autumn."

Just in time, Guo Zi came in with the documents and smelled the aroma of the soup. "What is this smell? It's so fragrant!" He suddenly became greedy.

"This is the bitter melon soup that Zhou Han made for me. I didn't like bitter melon, so I didn't eat it." After Mo Zhiyang finished speaking, he looked at Zhou Han with a smile, "You won't blame me, will you?"

How can he say yes? Zhou Han nodded, "No."

"That's a good relationship. I've been a little angry lately." Seeing that he didn't want to eat, Guo Zi got greedy. He walked over and handed the document to Mo Zhiyang, picked up the bowl, and took a sip, "It tastes good."

Mo Zhiyang observed that his expression was normal. There was probably no poison in it, so he didn't worry and let the Guo Zi drink.

"It's really delicious. You're so good at cooking." Guo Zi drank all the soup leaving the bones alone and lay down on the sofa to rest. "I'm so full."

Looking at the time, Zhou Han quickly said goodbye to Mo Zhiyang and went back first, fearing that he would get angry.

Mo Zhiyang knew from Guo Zi's sleepy expression that Zhou Han was probably drugged it or something, so he ignored him. Guo Zi hadn't had a good rest recently, so he might as well let him have a nap.

He turned up the temperature of the air conditioner, covered him with a coat, quietly close the door and wemt about his business. There are still many processes to watch.

Until evening, at almost seven o'clock, after Mo Zhiyang finished his work, he planned to go back and send Guo Zi home, when he met a strange person.

"Are you Guo Zi's artist?"

Hearing the sound, Mo Zhiyang looked back and was stunned for three seconds before coming back to his senses. Isn't he the program director who was with Fang Juan before?

"Why are you here?" The strangest thing is that he just said Guo Zi's name? It's not what he thinks is it?

"I'm here to find someone." Lin Shaoqing looked at his watch. "He hasn't responded to my message for seven hours. I wanted to see what's going on."

Mo Zhiyang blinked and suddenly thought of something, "He seemed to be too sleepy and fell asleep." As he said that, he led him to the conference room, "I didn't disturb him."

It's impossible for him to sleep for seven hours even if he's too tired.

Lin Shaoqing pushed open the door of the conference room hesitantly. Sure enough, he saw Guo Zi sleeping on the sofa. He seemed really familiar. He turned on the light and walked over, "Guo Zi, Guo Zi?"

After walking over, Mo Zhiyang patted his face, "Guo Zi!"

The two people called for a while but there was no response. Lin Shaoqing opened his coat and picked up the person on the sofa. "I'll drive him to the hospital."

"Okay!" Mo Zhiyang hurriedly went with him. Even though he knew Guo Zi was fine, he still looked very worried and followed him all the way to the hospital.