My contracted wife went to the disco 8.15

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.15

"She will be on the No. 17 bus tomorrow. The bus will depart from the terminal at about 8:15 in the morning. Remember, no one must know."Mo Zhiyang patted him on the shoulder and handed over the arduous task.

The old dog nodded, but saw that he was about to leave, "Brother Yang, why don't we go in and play together for a while?"

"No, if I go in, one of my family members will drink all the vinegar in the house." Mo Zhiyang shook his head, a little helpless. This time, he came out and said it was easy.

Hearing this, Lao Gou approached carefully and said, "Brother Yang, I didn't expect you to be a strict husband." I didn't expect that Brother Yang, who had always been arrogant and domineering, would be eaten to death by his husband.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Mo Zhiyang glared at him and waved his hand, "Go quickly and don't let anyone else know about this."

It was really the first time he saw Brother Yang showing such an expression. The old dog still felt it was new, "Hey, hey, okay."

As agreed, Lao Gou found the woman easily according to the agreed time and route, with skillful techniques. Taking advantage of the crowded bus in the morning, the civet cat changed to the prince. After making sure that she didn't notice, he got off directly at the next stop.

He made a phone call to report the news.

After Mo Zhiyang received the information, he turned on the monitoring on his mobile phone. "I don't believe it. I can't find out the reason." Monitor closely.

But three days passed without any movement, and Mo Zhiyang began to wonder whether he should lure the snake out of its hole.

After much deliberation, he simply used his home landline to call Chi Yan. Before dialing, he cleared his throat and said, "Ahem, um~ Chi Yan, Chi Yan!"

"Not here." The system suddenly responded.

Mo Zhiyang rolled his eyes and said, "You will kill yourself sooner or later." He cleared his throat and dialed the phone. As soon as the call was connected, he suddenly said in a very weak tone,"Chi Yan, blood, I want blood... ugh~"

"Yang Yang!" Chi Yan was still in the meeting. When he heard the voice on the other end, he stood up from his chair in fright, grabbed his phone and ran out, leaving only a circle of confused managers.

"What's wrong with Director Chi?" The marketing manager looked at the others, "I've never seen Director Chi so nervous."

When it comes to this, personnel know best, "I heard that Director Chi got married. It's probably something happened to someone in the family. It's strange, why did it take so long for us to know that Director Chi got married?"

"Nonsense. Director Chi said that Mrs. Chi is still studying. He is waiting for graduation soon before he dares to say anything. But I don't know what species it is. It must be a mermaid, right?" the Finance Department said.

Ignoring other people's discussions, Meng Qing stood up and quietly exited the conference room.

Chi Yan hurried back and contacted people in the black market and asked them to prepare some fresh human blood. Although he didn't know why Yang Yang suddenly wanted it, as long as he wanted it, he could drink his own.

Drive to the trading location, take away the blood bag, and then rush home.

Mo Zhiyang was only wearing his shirt, which only covered his thighs. He was sitting on the shoe cabinet, playing with his left foot hooked on his leather shoe and resting his hands on the shoe cabinet.