Click here to view the strategy 10.39

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.39

Mo Zhiyang was dragged into the door. The boiling water on his hand overflowed and burned the back of his hand, but he did not dare to let go and was dragged into the dark corner of the stairs.

Only the escape route sign above the head glowed with a faint green light.

This guy wants to drag people downstairs.

Mo Zhiyang didn't hesitate, and poured the boiling water from the thermos bottle onto the person behind him. He didn't care whether it would splash on himself, and waited until the person was scalded by the boiling water let go and stepped back.

He turned around and kicked the person away, "Damn it!"

The force of this kick was so strong that he kicked the man down the stairs.

Seeing him rolling down and about to run, Mo Zhiyang jumped down the stairs in two steps, pulled the person who was about to run over, pushed him to the ground, and smashed the thermos bottle on his head without thinking."F*ck, who asked you to come?"

"Ugh~" The man groaned, but didn't say anything. 

"Yang Yang!"

Mo Zhiyang wanted to ask more, but he heard Rong Yichen's cry. He glanced at the person on the ground, heard footsteps approaching, and suddenly let go.

He fell straight towards the stairs, "Mr. Rong, save me~" His shoulders and hands hit the stair sill, and he groaned, but he didn't dare to shout loudly.

The man who had been beaten unconscious just now came back to his senses and was almost scared to death. Why did this man change his face so quickly? He climbed up and ran down the stairs.

Mo Zhiyang didn't chase him, he just lay on the stairs, covering his arms, "Mr. Rong, help me!" He tried to look pitiful.

"Yang Yang." Hearing the cry for help, Rong Yichen almost ran over. When he reached the stairs, he found the person trying to get up, "Yang Yang."

"Mr. Rong." Mo Zhiyang covered his left arm with his right hand. When he saw him coming, he burst into tears. "Mr. Rong, save me, ah!" He tried desperately to get up.

Rong Yichen ran down the stairs in two steps and picked him up, "Yang Yang, what happened to you?"

"Someone just wanted to take me away. I boiled him with boiling water before letting me go." Mo Zhiyang was trembling with fear and huddled in Rong Yichen's arms.

Holding the person in his arms tightly, Rong Yichen gently hugged him and comforted him, "It's okay Yang Yang. It's okay. I'm here. I'm here for you. Don't be afraid."

"Mr. Rong." Mo Zhiyang hugged him tightly and refused to let go, sobbing softly.

It was too dark here, and Rong Yichen couldn't see his injuries clearly. He picked him up and went out first. When he got to the bright corridor, he put him on a chair outside the ward. After checking his injuries, he frowned.

The left arm must have been pushed against the stairs. There were red marks on the back of the right hand and the back of the neck, and there were marks on the cheek where the mouth was covered.

"Yang Yang, have you seen who it is?" Rong Yichen sat next to him, held him in his arms, and comforted him softly, "Just say it when you think of it, it's okay."

Mo Zhiyang choked for a long time before shaking his head, "I...I don't know, it was too dark at that time, so I didn't see who it was, so I poured boiling water over them. Mr. Rong, I was scared."