Chapter 17. CONFESSION.

" There's no work for you , I thought I'll be so bored alone here , I wanted someone to keep me company, and because you are the only person close to me in the whole group,, I thought I could ask you , but you were being stubborn so I used that excuse , I would never take your free time to make you work. Also I miss you , we haven't talked or seen each other like for a month!!"

The hell!!! What is wrong with him today talking like this ?

" Sure " I say not wanting to say much because honestly am speechless.

" You can do whatever you were planning to do with Miss. Cooper with me , if it was watching a movie or whatever it was, I know am not her but I can act!!"

" Okay.. I can't take this anymore, what exactly are you upto?"

" Finally It has gotten to you, now you wanna talk?" He asks smirking.

" Talk about what?" I ask.
" Why you are mad at me.. because if I could guess , I would say it's because of the girl you saw me with , yesterday, you were in a great mood when you barged in and suddenly you are mad at me , so am I right?"

" Why would you think that am mad at you because I saw you with a girl ?" I ask nervously like am caught red handed.

" I don't know , you tell me , maybe because you are acting like that, or maybe am wishing that it's true.."

" I haven't been talking to you like for a month, so yesterday's incident has nothing to do with me not wanting to talk to you now , goodnight. "

" Julian.." I hear him call my name softly.
" Mmh?" I answer sitting up on the bed , I don't know why he's so weird today , or is it me being weird, whoever, let's clear up what is going on here.

" I have a favour to ask.. and please you can't say no"

" It depends, so what is it?"

" I wanna make you my secretary, what do you think?" I look at him surprised  wondering what he's upto , why would I be his secretary anyway?!

" You're acting weird today, I mean, am not used to this you, you always lush at me , sending me away, now you.. ugh! Why would you wanna make me your secretary?"

" Why else ? To keep you close , I.. I "

I don't understand what is going on in his mind , maybe he had some alcohol before we came here , am just gonna get some fresh air out there then maybe I'll come back later when he's sobber!

" Where are you going? " he asks standing up too.

" I love night views , so am gonna check it out , you should get some rest.."

" Julian, am falling in love with you and I don't know what to do or how to act so I decided to just tell you, don't push me away please because I really need your help to cope with this new feeling in me." I  stops in my trucks , my heart skipping a beat..

" Hahhahaa.. Mr. Smith , I didn't know you could joke too,, but seriously.. not funny at all." I say continuing to walk to the door , so he has decided to revenge the other day when I teased him, he's so petty!
He could be teasing me around but my brain and my  heart are taking it so seriously.

" I told you before am not good at that , joking around.. am seriously in love with you Julian, I don't know what to say or to do for you to believe me." He says sounding serious.

I turn around and my eyes meet the very serious face of his.. my heart starts drumming like shit! He looks like he is about to cry... and there they are, the tears streaming down his cheeks , I close my eyes rubbing them severaly then open them once again.. and that's when the reality hits me .

" What are.. yo.. What are you talking about?!" I ask stammering, seriously he's got to be kidding me!!

"It hasn't been easy for me to reach the point of telling you , I was afraid because I thought you will hate me forever or even avoid me forever but I can't help but wanna tell you , I've been so jealous seeing you with other people,, those girls, it just hurts me so much that.. th..I.." he says wiping the tears off his cheeks.

" How is that even possible? I mean the last time we talked you were senting me away from you.. you never wanted me around, besides we haven't been talking to each other like for a month now , so when did you start falling for me ? There's literally nothing on me that you like , am a messy person and.. ugh!! Just stop messing around with me Adams!"

" I don't know when it happened but it started with jealousy, then I wanted you around me all the time.. then I.. I don't know Julian, I can't explain it myself but I really love you."

" What about the lady?" I ask knowing that I've trapped him.

" Her name is Meredith Amell , my parents have been forcing me to get a girlfriend and then marry soon but I never took it seriously, my mom thinks am so busy so she said she'll find me a girl herself, and when she brought her to me I agreed to date her because I thought maybe it could help this feelings go away but that hasn't happened, my feelings for you are getting stronger day by day, I broke up with her yesterday because I don't wanna waste her time too , when I was trying to push you away I was just trying to get rid of these feelings, all that month I've been ignoring them thinking that they'll fade away but as I  said they are becoming stronger and stronger each day."

" I.. I.. don.." shit ! I cant form any words, I take in a deep breath and let it out. " I don't know what to say or how to react to this .." I say honestly not knowing how I feel about this.

" You don't have to say anything for now , am really satisfied with how you've reacted to this , I was really afraid of how you gonna take it Julian, thank you for listening to me , it really relieves me , I feel so much better ." He says chuckling lightly.

We look at each other for like forever without a word , I honestly don't understand how I feel about this, I mean to some extent am relieved that , that girl is not his girlfriend but again to some extent am confused, am not gay.. that am very sure because I've been..

" I don't think am gay Adams, I've been sleeping around with girls and never have I ever thought that am attracted to a guy , but you could be an exception because for some reason I like being around you, but I dont know  if..."

" It's okay , you can take your time , am just relieved that atleast now you know and you won't be avoiding me, will you?"

"Not really " I say , again staring at each other without a word. He smiles broadly, he has the cutest smile,, damn.. he really looks happy , this is the happiest I have ever seen him!

" You should have some rest now , I bet you are so tired , I'll take a shower.." he says .

" I don't think I can sleep anymore, I would be just pretending."

" Me neither, am too excited to sleep. " he says still smiling more of blushing .

" Hey, do you drink? Are you in for alcohol?" I ask wanting something that can wipe away this awkwardness between us.

" I really don't do alcohol but if you say so." He answers.

" Then take a shower, I'll order some. "

" Okay " He answers  disappearing in the bathroom.