Chapter 12. LOVE OR HEART TRICKS?!

He said he's gonna come today but the day is already gone again without his presence, he's having fun after the wedding he has been planning , obviously with girls, thank heavens that wedding is over , now he won't have to go out again.

" Sir you called for me?"

" Uh.. yeah, I was gonna tell you that do not give Mr. Wilson another task which  he'll have to go out, am guessing  you've realised that he is stubborn and when he have something to take him out , he take it as an advantage and doesn't come back, he gets time to mess around during work hours!"

" But sir he did a great job , the wedding he was standing for is all over the internet, I think even if he messes around he does a good job , besides he had already booked another wedding that is next on the list!"

" Do I have to repeat what I've just said?" I ask feeling angry for I don't know what reason!

" No sir , sorry ." Mrs. Henderson says going out, she was the one who didn't want to work with Julian but now they've already become friends and now he's her best.

Uhg! I think am going crazy, when was the last time I thought about work? All I've been thinking about is Julian julian julian , he is spending much time in my head .

What does this even mean? Have I maybe.. no ! Impossible..

Tomorrow is a weekend and I don't think I can wait till monday to talk to him, or to see him. But do I have a choice?

Seriously what's this new feeling? I've only known him few days ago and I feel attached to him already?!  If I were gay I would have said am in love but am not so what's this?

But come to think of it.. I've never dated because I never had time to think about  love, I've been working since I was young even when I was still a student , I've never thought about my preferences, okay fine, maybe am really gay but no , I was so young back then that doesn't count!!

But all in all I can't be gay , I don't think my parents will be able to take that  , they haven't even recovered well due to the loss of my older brother, besides they've  been pressuring me to marry so that I can get them grandchildren , so what will happen if they hear that am gay?!

I don't know what to think! Ever since my brother passed in an accident, so many years ago ,, but it's still vivid in our brain and in our hearts , this is the first time am feeling happy to have someone around me , am feeling so much jealous when Julian goes out and have fun with other poeple , I can't help but want to lock him up in pocket ! Okay there! I've confessed how I really feel but what it is and what to do is what I don't know!

All my life I've never felt like this , I've been struggling to keep this company going , I've been struggling with it since I was young after my brother passed because my mom hasn't recovered from the incident which has make her very sick this days , she's not supposed to encounter any stress otherwise  it'll knock her off .

While my dad is so old and weak now he can't work effectively, he used most of his youth life on working, he married my mom when he was older and that's why now he is in that state . Am guessing they are forcing me to marry now so that I don't end up like him .

Anyway,,

Am I really in love with Julian or what kind of tricks is my brain playing on me ? Or is it my heart that is playing this wicked tricks?!

I won't think about this again, I'll do my work like I've always done , like he is not in this company at all .

I decide to go home because sitting here is useless.