Chapter 22. BROKEN

After he disappears out of the gate with a high speeded car , I go back in the house and find those idiots eavesdropping, I run upstairs to my room .

" I knew it won't go far, I can't believe you can cry over something like this to...!!" This idiot thinks am in the mood to take his stupid thoughts.

"Shut the F* ck up Jack!!" I yell not caring what he says next .

Mom calls but I just wanna be alone , probably to cry my heart out for being so stupid!!

And that's exactly what I do after I lock the door , I should have said something, what hurts me even more is the fact that he thinks that I don't wanna hear about him that's why I was saying that mom shouldn't mention him , but that's not true , I.. I.

I don't go out of my room for the rest of the day , mom keeps calling on the door but I keep telling her that am fine and I wanna be alone , I just wanna be alone !

" Mom,, leave him alone , he has told you several times that he wants to be alone , give him some space..." I hear Jack say .

Then his stupid voice on my door ." Hey lil.. brother, trust me you have nothing to worry about , that guy loves you and for sure he's gonna come back for you , he was mad and worried at the same time, don't take seriously what he told you , people talk shit when they are angry , with all those feelings he has for you.. he won't be able to stay away from you for so long , trust me I've been there before!"

He rambles on and then leaves after he realizes that am not gonna talk to him.

Well , he is not you and doesn't change his mind , I know him! That makes me wanna cry even harder but am really done with crying, it doesn't solve shit , but atleast I feel better !

" Julian , I got you a new phone , open the door and take it ."

Ugh!! Dad!

" I said I'll buy one for myself dad , you didn't have to buy it , it's not like if I call him now he'll pick up, he for sure blocked me a long time ago !"

Cara, "And that's what is called love , block..unblock, so if he has blocked you dont worry , he'll unblock you very soon. "

Are they trying to make me feel better ? I don't think that's gonna work because I myself know the person we're talking about !

●●●●●●

The night goes on painfully slow , last night I tried to call him but as I said he blocked me , my idiotic brother lent me his phone but I didn't wanna call because if he knows it's me he'll end the call before I say shit! So I decide to sent just a short message.

°°°Adams am really sorry, I know I should have said something but I was confused and afraid not knowing what to say , but I realise that I should have atleast said that I arrived well , my bad , and about not mentioning you... you got it wrong!! Please let me explain tomorrow,, I love you so much !°°°

Delivered but no reply the whole night !!

" Take your breakfast befo..."

"Am fine mom ." I say walking to the front door , putting on black glasses because my eyes look terrible, black lines under them and they are sore , am gonna have to ask paige to do a make up on me to conceal them!

" Then at least let one of us drop you at work, you look terrible! You can't skate in that condition Juls"

" Am fine , thanks sis.."

They give up letting me go .

He always comes to the office early in the morning, I'll have time to talk to him before my working hour start ... I really regret now refusing the offer of becoming his secretary, he wouldn't be able to avoid me even if he wanted to , but now I have to struggle to find something to take me in his office!! I should have accepted that day !

Just as I get out of the elevator, to his office , I realise that he is not in !! I've never been disappointed in my life like now ! Please don't tell me you won't come to work!! I need to talk to you..

I go to my desk and everyone that sees me is surprised. " So early today Julian ,, how comes .." Mrs. Henderson says passing by and I ignore her like I've not heard , because I have no voice to speak now . I put on a black mask and put on headphones to inform them that I don't wanna talk .

" Sup?" That's definitely paige , she has taken off my headphones on my head, sitting on my desk .

" What's with the new look ?" She trys to remove the mask but I stop her .

" What happened?"

" Nothing much."

" Don't tell me you got into a fight and now your face is bruised !!"

" wrong!"
" Then what's wrong?"

I take off my mask then the glasses . Her face full of surprise . " OMG!! You should see a doctor!" She shouts until everyone turns to us .

I put them back on . "It's nothing to see a doctor for !"

" What happened?" She repeats.

" Love problems!"

She couldn't help but laugh at that . " Find another excuse! I mean , since when do you even care about anyone? I would never believe that Julian Wilson here , is in love and it's making him look like a ghost ! Like.. even if you are in love with someone I doubt you could let it bother you to this extent!"

" You won't understand, forget it . Can you make these lines under my eyes disappear? do you have your makeup kit here?"

" Always"

The rest of day she keeps pestering me to tell her what is bothering me because she isn't convinced that it has anything to do with love , so I had to lie to her .

" Am so broke and my parents won't give me shit , and you know me with money , I don't feel alive without some." so she transferred some to my account and paid for the meals of the whole day , but I hardly ate them , still I had to force myself to be cheerful around her .

Adams didn't come to work!!