Chapter 24. OFGUARD KISS

Thirty five minutes I arrive to what seems like a private building, the fence is a wall with electric wires at the top , there's a huge black gate with a key to enter the password.

As am still wondering if I really got the right adress because this doesn't seem like a place people would come for a business meeting my phone vibrates.

I unlock it and there comes a message that surprises me to the point of passing out , but Ofcourse I don't.

From a new number : Password> JulAdams..

"What?" I say louder than I should, unconsciously .

I get out of the car walking up to the gate , I see a CCTV at the top , I guess he's watching me, that's how he knew am here and sent a password! I think as I type in, when I press enter it shows a green mark and the gate moves on the left exposing a glass made house.

I go back in the car and drive in , it closes on it's own as if it has senced I've entered, what a technology.

I get out of the car and head to what seems like the front door , even though it's glasses all round, it doesn't show through, I can't see inside the house .

On the door there's also a key just like on the gate , am standing there like I have no idea what to do , should I knock or shouldn't.

A message again > you have the password..

I key in the name again and the door opens, at this moment am not thinking, or maybe if am thinking am not thinking straight !

The house is indescribably beautiful and most of the things inside are grey, black and white in color. My eyes roam around and finally land on him sitting on the couch , my heart skip a beat and then starts beating unsteadly .

Am still standing at the door as if am glued there or afraid to enter . He looks different in a sweatpant and a black vest, am used to seeing him in suits, except for that night in the pajamas.

" How do you like it?" He asks standing up.
" what?" I ask nervously.

" The house, initially most of the things were blue , but then I realised you liked wearing black , grey and white so I changed the decor."

What?? You're so confusing young man! Just what are you upto now?

" Why are you so quiet, if you don't like it we can change it to however you like it . " he says now close to me , he leans his head towards me, almost whispering . "Are you really here to plan my wedding? Okay then , how do you think we should dress? How about you wear a white suit and me black ? Or should we both wear white? Or both black, say something baby , you can't have me making all the decision by myself , don't you think it's unfair ?"

He caresses my cheeks then his hand snakes at the back of my neck , he pulls me in and the next thing I know is that his lips smash against mine .

As if trying to flatten and destroy my mouth. He pushes me back hungrily pinning me on the door , his tongue forces itself past my clenched teeth to the moist space within. His heavy breaths tickling my cheeks, he grips my head firmly as if to keep me from escaping. He works his mouth against mine . By now am daze and drunk from it , I've never been kissed to this level , my body had started reacting to the kiss , our tongue battle back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other! I could feel his body start relaxing as if he was releasing his anger and it's going away bit by bit!

He pulls me with him , our lips still together as he walks me to I don't know where , suddenly my back hits the couch and he follows me without letting our lips part. He lies on top of me .

Then as if seeking for union and that closeness between us he brushes his lips against me licking them passionately, he hugs me closely his hand exploring each part of my body , I couldn't help but moan in his mouth , Jeez! am so turned on like I've never before , I could feel his cock too pocking in my thighs.

Then just like the other day he grinds my cock with his , I really wanna feel him more , it's too hot around here , I guess am almost passing out because I can't take it anymore .

I take off my t-shirt and so does he , I press his body closer to mine , pleasure becoming unbearable when we remove our trousers and there's only boxers on our body .

After some time of grinding, kissing , touching.. I cum and after a minute later he releases too . He falls on me completely breathless, we lie still trying to get our breath steady.