Chapter 3. HEADACHE FIRST DAY AT WORK!

"Follow me !"

Yo! Why are they so rude?! Everyone in this company is rude! I follow the man that looks and behaves like he fought with his wife the whole night and now he's lashing his anger at other people .

We walk non stop as he shows me certain offices and necessary places , but turns out the only one that I've captured is for the CEO!

"And this is where you'll be working from! I guess you know what you are supposed to do!" He says walking away, Ofcourse I don't know what to do!!

A desk , more of a cube , with many more like this around, a turned off computer, and an office chair .

" Thank G*d this place is finally occupied, check this papers out and bring them back in a minute , we don't have much time!" A middle aged woman with a chubby face says throwing a brunch of papers at me.

What?! I've just arrived not even a minute ago!! What am I even supposed to do with this papers??

I raise my head and everyone's heads are down, others eyes fixed on the monitor and fingers running all over the keyboard .

I read on the top page the heading written in bold , Mr. and mrs. Kristen final wedding  confirmation details .

Oh by the way , I didn't tell you which kind of a company am working in, or which kind of work I'll be doing, so apparently am working in a wedding planner company as well as designer too . I wanted something fun! Something I'll enjoy doing and however how much my parents wanted me to do a medical course or an education course,, I refused , all my family work in those fields, my dad and mom are surgeons, and so is my sister, my older brother is a lecturer in Egertor University.

They wanted me to join in those but hell no! I didn't want something that will bother me , at some point I even told them that I wanted to be a model but then they told me that , that's not a career! I told them I wanted to be an actor and they refused again!! But atleast now am here and I'll just be watching people who are inlove, interesting right?!

"Excuse me ? Uh.. I kinda just came in a minute ago and was given this , can you atleast tell me what to do .. I mean it's not like I don't know , am just alittle bit confused now!" I ask a girl in the cube next to mine .

" Shit!! This is not done yet?! We're really fucked up!" She says worriedly. "This wedding plan is supposed to be set in 30mins and it's when we just realised that we messed up something so big! So we just started the planning afresh before the owners find out that something is wrong!"

" Am gonna send you the new plan, what you have to do is confirm if everything in it is in this papers and mark any mistake you find , understood?"

" Uh.. yeah I guess.." I say still confused but not that much!
" You can just work from your phone now , give me your email!" I give her and she sends immediately and then goes back to what she was doing.

^You are not stupid Julian , you are a smart boy and I know you can do this , just calm down ^ I tell myself quietly, looking at the documents and turns out it wasn't something from Jupiter or mars , my mind have mastered what am supposed to do , I work in a blink of an eye and ping!! Done!! I confirm again just to be sure .

" Where am I supposed to take them? am done!"
" Transfer them to the designers of different departments , like each with where they belong!" She says still looking down! What does she even mean?!

" Where is that lady that gave them to me?" I ask wanting to take them back because she didn't tell me anything to do with departments or whatever!
" Jesus! Can't you see how busy I am ?! How am I supposed to know ? She's the head of our department, so walk around and look for her , where she works from , or ask  someone else!!" She screams, I decide to leave her alone and do what she has asked me to .

As I walk around our department, I see her coming in from I don't know where?
" Uh.. am done confirming, there's only one mistake , here they are ." I say giving her the papers but she ignores me!

" That work need to reach to different departments and you are here telling me how you've finished confirming?! Let the department that need to do corrections know that they need to do that! Do you understand?!" She asks annoyingly walking away.

Okay this is bulshit! I can't do this ! people ordering me around like am some kind of a slave!! I wasn't there when they messed things up!!