Chapter 16. SHARE A ROOM!

Julian POV,

So apparently he has a girlfriend, not like I care , am just surprised because I didn't expect someone so rigid could know how to ask a person out , like how in hell does that girl even survive with him , he's at work 24/7 , he's not fun at all , no dates..

Uhg.. whatever, non of my business!

I should have knocked anyway , what was I thinking, I haven't gone in his office like for a month, in the name of avoiding him so that he doesn't have his attention on me, I just wanted be like other workers, but after all I missed teasing him so I decided to take myself there only to...

" Hey, did you hear ? "
" What?"
" Mr. Smith is coming with us on the trip  for the first time, he never goes, am so happy , everyone is happy , now I won't have to miss him when we go!" Paige says looking extremely happy about it !

Oh by the way we made up  , she decided to talk to me , and now we're like best friends or something, we gossip together, party together, and everything  , I respect her so I didn't try to do anything stupid with her ! Days ago there were rumours that we're dating but we don't give a shit because it's not true.

" Ain't you happy about it ?" She asks after seeing no reaction on me .

" Why would I be , I mean wether he goes or doesn't it doesn't concern me."

" oh C'mon, you always praise him saying how cool he is , and he's fun to be around him because you tease him!" Did I say that ? When was that because I can't remember!

" Is he bringing his girlfriend?" I ask absent mindedly.

" He has a girlfriend?!" She shouts until everyone lifts their heads from the computers to look at us , we don't have much work now because we help each and finish early then the rest of the time we gossip or lazy around, or disturb others.

I cover her mouth. " Shhsh.."

" Wait, he really has a girlfriend?"
" No , I was just kidding to see your reaction, damn.. so wild!! Why don't you just give up that crush of yours, honestly I don't think he's ever gonna see you , I mean how many beautiful girls has he seen ."

" You said you gonna help me trap his heart ."
" Not anymore , changed my mind cause it's impossible!"
" You haven't even tried ."
" And I won't, why dont you just accept Kyle , I mean he loves you with all he has , look at how he's staring at you like all the time! He's cute funny and rich.."

Your crush..
Already has a girlfriend, a pretty cool one , why does that bother me anyway?! I feel like I don't wanna ever talk to him again!

■●■●■●■●

"Am guessing you're so tired , so you can just go in your rooms and rest then meet tomorrow at the beach, I'll have your meals delivered in your rooms." He says after arriving at the hotel.

Well actually it's been a long trip , I can't believe I ended up sleeping the whole journey, instead of having fun!

" Group yourself in twos. " whoa you have money bro ! In two's, all those rooms?!

I group myself with paige , they are not strict, we're adults so? People are given keys and that lady keeps assuming us , and it's not because we're a boy and girl because she has given out so many who have grouped themselves like us .

My eyes accidentally sweep over to Adams and he's staring at me amusingly, what amuses him? He didn't carry his girlfriend as I thought, so when do they even find to spent together?!

None of my business..

" Julian , you'll share a room with me , so let miss. Cooper go with  another group!" My eyes open widely in shock.

" Sir , you know my name..? ah as you say I'll go with another group."  Paige says blushing hard , the hell ??

" No!"

" No what ?" He asks smirking.

" I don't wanna share a room with you , I'll share with paige, if the money isn't enough then I would rather pay for one !" I don't know  why but am so mad at him for no reason, and why would he wanna share a room with me anyway?!

" Don't you think people will misunderstand you if you keep insisting like that ?! "

" And you think I give a shit?! It's not like we're the only people who have grouped ourselves like that!"

"Am tired I have no energy for your drama , I have business matter to talk to you about, I know we're on a trip and out of work , but It won't take the whole trip!" He explains, so he wants to make me work on a trip?! Is it because I barged in his room without knocking?!

" Jul go , don't be stubborn." Paige says going away with one girl and a boy , they are going to share the three of them.

I don't wanna make any more fuse so I follow Adam!

The moments I enter the room , I go to the bathroom to take a shower and change into my pajamas, there's only one large bed and a couch, he's sitting on one side of the bed watching me intently.

" Don't think I'll sleep on the couch!" I say just so he knows that am not gonna sleep on the couch, I didn't ask him to bring me here! " You can leave the work you want me to do on the table , with instructions, I'll wake up early, am tired now!

" Why would you sleep on the couch? The bed is large enough" he says still staring at until my legs are going weak, or how should I describe it, you know that feeling  when you walk and someone or people look at you and your legs misbehave?

" Cool." I say walking to the bed .

" You can't be serious that you gonna sleep now?! I mean , you party everyday and go home late, isn't it as tiresome  as the journey today? You always  sleep at 3am or something. " he says surprising me !

" How do you know that? Not the partying, the time I sleep?"

" Don't you post everything on instagram?" He says but still that doesn't explain it. " I follow you on social media and I always see you update until around that time!"

" What?!"

" Yeah.. you didn't know I follow you ? Anyway stop pretending to be so tired and sleepy ."

" Still I have to wake up early to do your work!" I say wanting to cut that story and go to sleep already.