Chapter 30. TENSE TOPIC!

"Your phone been ringing non stop ." Adams says when I get back in the room after taking a long shower , actually my mind is all over the place ! I don't know what to think , but one thing am glad of is that am here with him . My sturbbon self could have left even yesterday when we kept arguing , and he would have lived all his life in hell .

" You didn't pick up?"

" No , Can I? " he asks softly, sitting on bed , his back on the pillow .

" Why not.. anyway who was it ?"

" I didn't look." He answers surprising me , I  mean I've watched a lot of movies , serieses and soaps ,  the partner always wants to check the phone of the other.. why isn't my partner curious at all . 

"Why ain't you asleep anyway , you said you are tired."

" I can't " he says staring at me .

I take my phone to check it , I haven't had time with it since yesterday and I've been ignoring some calls .

Of corse the whole of my family is on the call history, oh please !! Give me a break! It's not like am a baby who might be kidnapped .

There's Ryan and also Carl , actually I've become more friendly with Ryan than with Carl , because Ryan is as playful as I am even when he's a bit older than me , while Carl keeps nagging around! So totally not kinda of a person I would wanna spend time with , but I like him , he's nice , mature and cool .

" Am gonna call my family in group call , do you wanna say hi , they know that we're in love , but they don't know we're back together though." I say hopping that he agrees .

"You told them or they guessed the day I went over ? " he asks with zero expression on his face with an unpredictable voice.

"I told them , Am sorry , I know I should have asked you fir..."

" It's okay , I just can't believe how people can be so different, almost like others ain't really human. "

" Hey.. don't, atleast not now ." I say knowing exactly where it's going .

" Sorry "

" Don't be , will you say hi?" I know they're gonna make him feel like not everyone feel disgusted by him , they never fail .

"Sure"

So I call , and just as they wanna start scolding me they stop when they see Adam's face .
°°°°°°
Hours of talks here and there I end the call when they still talking.

" You hung up on them ? Even your mom and dad ?! " he asks surprised like it's something so wrong .

" Trust me, they won't finish talking today, and am tired , c'mon let's go to sleep " I say lying on bed and pulling the duvet over us.

I face to my side and he holds me closely  from my back putting his head at the back of his neck , am not used to this but I can take it , it feels great and satisfying.

" I love you." he says softly after some minutes of silence .

" I love you too, love." I say back smiling.

..." Julian ? " again after some minutes when I had almost slept , he calls .

" Mmh?" I turn around to check on him .

" I didn't force myself on our neighbour's kid , we were just playing and we happened to fall on each other , me being on top of him , our lips happened to brush against each other and at that moments his parents came in, they  made a scene , accusing me and my parents, dad was so mad at me , throwing all kinds of bad words at me, he made me promise that I'll never be friends with boys at all !"

" How old were you back then ?"

" Eleven "

" It's okay , it's all in the past now , I didn't believe him when he said that , because even when we haven't been that close with each for a long time I still feel like I know you perfectly and am sure you couldn't have done all those things they said you did , come on , go to sleep , it'll be okay . " I say bringing his head on my left side of my chest , and cover him, holding him .

°°●°°°●°°°●

"Ugh!! Seriously?! Who on earth could that be this early ?!" I complain  lazily moving Adam off my chest  after hearing a bell all the way from the gate, but in the process I wake him up .

" What is it ? " he asks sitting up .

" Someone at the gate . "
" Weird, because no one comes here , who could it be ? Let's check the CCTV. "
" Okay"

We walk to his office where the CCTV is .

" Uhg! Man , they got to be kidding me ! What are they doing here this early ?!"

"Did you call them  yesterday? They said that we call them , I didn't call Carl ."

" No I didn't, but that shouldn't be the reason they come here this early ! It's 6am for Christ's sake !! " I complain walking out the house to the gate .

" Good very early in the morning Weirdos!!" I say letting then in .

" Really now ? We were worried about you, you guys didn't pick up our calls ! We thought something horrible happened and now you call us weirdos?! Pissed that we came to check up on you?" Ryan complains, that's one of his hobies , I don't understand how Carl deals with that, usually he talks much than he should!

" Sorry , something horrible really did happen and that's why we didn't call or pick up the calls but we're fine ." Adam says sitting on the couch.

Ryan , " OMG ! Are you guys sure you are okay ?"

" As you can see !" I say brushing of that topic .

But obviously we tell them everything.

The rest of the day we spent together watching, Talking and all that , it's a weekend so they didn't have work today . And us.. we were fired , ha!

Am in a guest's room with Ryan fooling around and suddenly he shocks me with a question that I didn't know it existed in this world !

Ryan , "I know this is not necessary at this time but have you guys done it ?"

"What do you mean by 'it' ? " I ask simply not knowing what he's talking about .

" What do you think it is ?"

" I don't know that's why am asking "

"S*x.."

" What?!!"
" Why are you so surpassed when I ask about s*x , you've done that thing like with all girls in this town!"

"Exactly, with girls , so why are you asking if Adam and I have done that ? Does it even make sense? I mean , is that even possible?! Like how can we even do that ?! "

" You're kidding right?" He asks looking surprised.

"Kidding about what?"

" That you don't know there's gay s*x ?"

"Are you serious? I never thought of something like that !"

" If you don't know then means Adam is completely blank , so you guys were just gonna have to make out all your lives ?"

" How is it done ? Tell me about your first time " I ask curiously, he doesn't even hesitate, he tells me everything from the start , I could hardly believe it , I feel like it's scary but the way he describes the feeling you get from it , it leaves me no choice but to wanna try it already.

am even so turned on by his story . " Uh.. I need to use the bathroom ." I say going out of the room .

" Why don't you use this one ? "
" Am not used to it "
" I know what you're going to do ! "
" Shut up peacock!"