Chapter 28. WTF?!!!?

Julian's POV,

" Remember you're not to speak too much ." He says looking extremely nervous.

" Why ? I can speak like a girl ! I got this ! Can you have some trust in me ?! "

" yeah , sorry!" He says stopping the car in front of a huge house with beautiful design...

" And you.. remember you're not to be this nervous!" I say hopping that he fixes himself because by looking at him just once you'll know that he's hiding something.

" Uh.. sorry." He says

" why do you keep sorrying me?! Hey.. I promise everything is gonna be okay , just relax ."

" Okay.. Whatever happens in there promise me that you won't leave me nor avoid me" he says sadly.

" What? Of course I won't , we've come this far." I say assuring him , I made up my mind  last night that the moment I'll dress in this dress to look like  a girl for him , that's it , no matter what I'll fight for us !

He's really tense , like he's being led in a lion's den . I feel like me being a boy is not the only reason he's like this .

"Come here " I say pulling him towards me , I hug him tightly feeling him relax , I pull back and plant a kiss on his forehead then on his lips .

He unlocks the car , and opens the door .   " Welcome back young master" ladies in uniform come leading us to the house , they keep looking at me and smiling, I can see in their eyes screaming. "What a beauty ?! Is it even possible that a beauty like this exist in this planet of earth ?!" Am not bragging though , I mean even you if you see there faces you'll think the same .

Or maybe they're surprised that their young master as they've called him has finally gotten himself a princess .

" You've arrived.." a middle aged beautiful woman walks to us . She doesn't greet any of us , I mean , if I were Ad I would have jumped on my mom already hugging her , but Adam here seems to be flinching away! What the hell is going on here?

" Yes mother " Seriously?! How official! Is she even his real mother ?!

"Ad.. is everything okay ?" I ask whispering after seeing him even more scared when a man probably in his late 60s walk to us too. " Hey relax , I told you everything will be okay "

"Am fine" he says brushing me off.

" So she's the one..? Now I get why you refused Meredith , I mean, the girl here is   prettier than her . Son I must say you have a good test." He says sarcastically. "Why don't we head in the dinning room , I was informed that the meal is ready!" He says leading the way.

Why would Adam say that his father is weak and old ?! I mean , he's not that old , anyway.. I don't know anything so let me shut my brain up .

" So what is your name little girl?" The lady asks , that is so rude and I might not answer her just now !! I feel like they don't like me ! But am pretty and look rich so what could be the problem, or maybe they are mad at Adam  because he refused to marry the one that they wanted him to .

Shit!! We didn't even discuss about anything like basic questions they could ask . " Annabel krause ma'am " I say softly.

Adam looks at me without any reaction on his face .

" So how do you like being with him ! I know he can be so.... I don't know ! What's the correct word.." His mother says with some hint of annoyance in his voice , is she kidding me ?! This is his only child she's talking about like this .

" What does it matter Madison , as long as he has finally done something right and he's gonna give us grandchildren soon." The man concludes.  What does he mean that finally did something right?!

I can't stand this anymore! Adam is so quiet , his face full of guilt of I don't know what ?! "Excuse me for interrupting but sir.. what do you mean he finally did something right?! He's always doing every right!! Tr.." Adam holds my hand pressing it.

"Stop" he whispers but I think I've just lost my temper and I won't be able to calm until I've said what I wanna say! .

" Let me speak!!" I say loudly more than I should.  " Sir , with your all due respect ! Adam here is always trying to please you both , trying to do what he knows is right and it'll please you , so you accusing him like this with the fact that he's your son doesn't make any sense at all !!"

" You mean trying to wash away his guilt? Is that what you call trying to make us happy and do what is right ?" His mother asks obviously annoyed.

" What do you mean wash away his guilt?" I ask curiously.

" So he didn't tell you? And you claim that he loves you?!"

" Madison stop!! You gonna drive the girl away ! We need grandchildren!" The man says.

" What?! " I say absent mindedly and confused at the some time , is Adam sure that he brought me to his parents?!

" It will be great if she runs away and even more great if it's true that he loves her so that he feels the pain for loose your loved one , he then will have to marry the one he hates ."

" Can someone tell me what is going !!" I find myself loosing it again.

" Wait ! Why do you sound like that now ?! Like a man !" His father asks looking surprised.

"Maybe because am a man!! What do you think?" I say knowing that Ofcourse they'll know that it's not the truth but Adam has panicked almost to death.  " I speak like that when am mad and confused , don't worry about it . " I compose myself again .

" Well , if you weren't this beautiful I would have been convinced that maybe you really are a boy in girls clothes because you know why? I've been having this feeling that Adam here doesn't want to marry because he wants his fellow men! How disgusting!? I thought your stupid self still thinks that there could be love between two men . Let me tell you one of his histories my girl , he once when he was a young boy forced himself on a neighbour's boy ! We had to pay to not be taken to the police!"

WTF!! Am seriously confused beyond measure , but one thing that is clear to me is that I won't allow them to torture him with these words!

" And by the way about the guilt! " his mother picks up "He killed my poor son , his brother !!" She says angrily.

" I didn't kill him ." Adam screams painfully.