Chapter 15. MISSING HIM!

One month later ,

Day in, day out , a month has passed without Julian stepping in my office , besides he's rarely in the company, just for few hours and disappears to so called meeting with clients , and he never comes back when he goes.

I have reached a level when I cant take it anymore!! I miss him , I've not seen him for weeks , he doesn't even come to bother me like he used to , probably because he thinks that am gonna stop him from having clients outside the company.

Or probably because he's busy partying and  all that ,, so he doesn't have time for me . I want to bring him back close to me , and guess how am gonna do that.. making him my secretary, I'll promote Trina to some other position so that she doesn't feel bad !

"Adams.. are you in ? Can I come in?" Ugh!! What is she doing here now?! I told her not to come to the office during work hours but she doesn't seem like she understands, does she ?!!

Meredith Amell , the lady mom has managed to tie on me, with... 'Adam Smith! I want grandchildren to keep me company now that my son died .' If you're too busy to get a wife I'll find one for you!"   The hell ma!?

So she found Meredith, she's beautiful, funny and all that , every man would die for her but I guess not me because my heart is stolen already , by a person who doesn't realise it , a carefree person who never takes anything seriously, even now he has my heart in his hands but he still doesn't realise it!! By the way.. Am so gay I guess..

"I've really missed you ." She says hugging me while am still sitted.
" We were together like some hours ago Meredith!" I say wondering if she really does .

" But I still miss you , don't yo..."

Suddenly the door opens , It couldn't be that someone knocked but we didn't hear , Meredith is still hugging me even when I don't want.. her words are cut by the sudden intrusion.

" Heeey dear one , I realise that even with all the fun around the world , I would still mis..." he stops suddenly after seeing the scene infront of him .

You would still what? C'mon say it.. you'll still miss me ? You finally remembered me , didn't you ? Ugh! Why did Meredith come in the office today , she has ruined this!!

" I.. sor.. am.. so sorry , I didn't mean to barge in.. am so sorry." He says closing the door and going out!

" Julian , Wait ! Come back here!!" But he's gone.

" Excuse me.." I say pushing Meredith away , but not in a rude way , I can't believe he just caught me in that position , now he's gonna think that I have someone!

" Why are you tense , even if he spreads to the company that he saw you , so what ? We're together, aren't we?"

You don't understand anything just stop talking! I scream inside.

" How comes he didn't knock anyway? That was rude ." She goes on.

" Meredith am sorry but I love someone else, and I don't wanna waste your time." I say out of the blue , I wasn't planning to say that, it just came out !

" What ?! "
" Am sorry."
" Is it th.."

" No! That's wrong it's just that they are friends and he might tell her!" I explain a lie .

She makes a scene complaining here and there, how she loves me and how she's gonna tell my mom about what I've done to her but I don't care as long as I don't waste her time.

She later leaves . Minutes later mom calls me .

" I heard that you love someone , is it true ?  Then bring her home already or you'll have to marry Meredith!!" She says immediately I pick up .

" How can I bring her home , I haven't even told her how I feel  , you're not dying now mother , once I manage to tell her how I feel and ask her out , I'll bring her home ."

" Better make it quick !"

" Yes"

She ends the call

...Well , sorry mom.. but am just gonna go for it ! Am gonna tell him how I feel , whatever the consequences will be.