Chapter 14. STAY AWAY!

Adam's POV,

" I think we're doing well so far , everything is under control.. and for that reason I was thinking that after this busy season , maybe at the new year you could go on a trip, Trina add that on the schedule. "

" Yes sir ." She answers smiling broadly , everyone's face has lit up as if it's the first time am deciding to send them on a trip , ofwhich it's not!

They would have gone this month because this is when many people go but this month has so many clients, many people wed so the time to breath is unavailable.

" The meeting is over you can go back to work now, have a good day ."

I take my laptop walking away , Trina following me behind but I don't think she's alone , suddenly someone appears beside me , and in the presence of him my body tenses up.

" You have alot to explain!" He says trying to catch up with my speed.

" Go to work Julian! You should realise by now that I don't want you around me , and this time around am not kidding around! When I say go I mean go , you disrespect me and am gonna fire you without a second thought!" I tell him trying to master my serious tone.

" Are you a chameleon or what ? The last time we were together you were just fine , you had stopped pushing me away , you've missed to come to work since Monday, today is on a friday and us we're on level one again! Sending me away like day one !"

" So you realise I hate you around?! You are  so annoying and for the last time don't come to me when it's not work related issue." I enter the office locking him out .

" Wait !! I have a work related issue, c'mooon open the door , you know am not gonna leave unless you open it !"

Why is he so stubborn?!

"Then should I call the guards to help you go away?"
"That's embarrassing!" He says
"Then help yourself "

Suddenly there's silence at the door , I think he's gone .

I know you think am being childish but no , I just want to be me again , working without destruction and focus on my work , and no.. I didn't miss work because of him , I had meetings out the town and also I thought I could work from home for a few days at least to spent time with my mom.

But he has been texting and calling me non stop! I think he is so idle , even when I asked Mrs Henderson to make him stay within the company, he hasn't stopped partying around after work . So I've given up , let him do whatever he wants .

"Yes sir?"
" Let him do whatever he wants, you can give him the tasks you want to , I think he has learnt a lesson. "

" Yes."

Mrs. Henderson smiles going as she closes the door behind her , he really is her best now, isn't he?

Now that I've done this , I don't want to associate with anything to do with him ! I take my files out , the work that I've taken long to finish , I should finish now .

Wait.. I should unfollow him fisrt because I don't want to see the shit that he does , the phone vibrates in my hand and a message pops at the top of the screen .

'Thanks so much Mr. Smith for believing in me again that I could do an effective work out there' with a smiling emoji. He has already gotten the news.

Whatever, imma block his number too and delete it , I usually dont have workers numbers , I use office phone to call them , unless they are for necessary people and in this case Julian is not , so I don't know why I have his number in my phone !