Familiar Faces

I walked into the living area, and Tae and JK jumped to their feet.

"Oh my god, Y/N!" JK gasped, running to me to hug me.

Ali disappeared off, and I accept his embrace.

"I've missed you so much." He trembles as he holds me, while I wrap my arms around him.

"It's so good to see you both." I exhale, then pull Tae to join in the hug.

"What was it like being in a coma?" Tae then suddenly asks, and JK just scoffs and pushes him away like he is being disrespectful.

"It was just darkness. I think near the time I woke up I regained some senses. I could hear people, and feel them touch my hand.."

"Woah, that's so cool." Tae exhaled, and I just couldn't help but giggle at him. It's normal to be curious, I guess.

Namjoon, Jay and Jin then appear in the room.

"Oh, Y/N." Namjoon gasps as he sees me. 

I could tell he was happy to see me, but was acting a little awkward.

"Come here." I urged him with arms open, and he wrapped them around me.

I forgot how buff Joon is, and how oddly comforting he feels. Everything that has happened between us seems like a weird dream. It doesn't feel like it actually happened, but I didn't mind that feeling. I want to get over it. 

"Did you visit me?" I quietly mouth, and he hums in my ear.

"I heard you." I look up, and he smiles at me.

"I knew you'd pull through. You have that annoying tendency to just get through anything life throws at you." He snorted, and I playfully jabbed him away from me.

"Jay, Jin. It's great to see you." I beam at them, and Jay gives me a massive embrace.

"You look well, considering.. I knew Seungmin would take good care of you."

I nodded and smiled. Seungmin is incredible. 

"I feel better than I look. I need to sit in the sun for a bit as well, get a bit of colour on my skin other than this yellow hue that the bruising has left me." I giggle, and Jay pinches my cheek and dismisses me like I'm being pedantic.

"Come, we have a late breakfast being served up as we speak. We put it off knowing you were coming here." Jin then places a hand on my back and guides me into the dining room.

As I walked in, I was taken aback.

The long dining table had flowers placed down the runner and candles lit up, creating a warm and comforting glow around the space.

There was floral bunting hung across the walls and a massive banner that said 'Our Y/N'. It all looked handmade.

I was reduced to tears, it was so unexpected.

'Guys... You didn't have to." I whined, wiping my tears with my sleeve.

"We've all been really worried about you. Ever since we found out what happened, I have been doing my best to support The Kids, knowing they needed a leader.

I know we've had our differences, but a partnership is really what works. You are the egg that binds us all together, though. You helped me understand that.

How you handled Banshin.. It's made me realise not only are we severely unfortunate to not be women in this game, but that you are special indeed. I couldn't thank you enough for guiding me into this light of understanding." Namjoon smiled at me and raised his glass.

I was a blubbering mess. 

"If I'd have known you'd be making me cry, I wouldn't have put on mascara." I sniffled again, making everyone let out small chuckles.

JK wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

Jimin then walked in, suddenly looking like a dear in the headlights that he missed the reveal.

"You're late." Namjoon then spat, and Jimin bowed to apologise.

"Sorry Namjoon.

..Y/N.. Good to see you. I'd say you look well, but.." He smirked, and I dropped my jaw, looking around for something to throw at him.

He took a seat and then the food was brought out.

"I know you are probably wanting to ask, so I'll put you out of your misery..

I last saw Yoongi two days ago. I'm not sure if he will come here, but he might. You never know." Joon then smiled before tucking into the food.

I really hope I see him now.

🕘

I got into my bed after a pretty tiring day.

I still needed to take things slowly, but they all understand that I'm still getting used to being up and about.

My covers smelled like Yoongi.

I wonder if he stayed here at all?

I switched my lamp off and then closed my eyes.

I tried to turn on my side to get comfy, but I couldn't.. Something was stopping me..

I opened my eyes, and I stared back in shock.

"Yoongi?" I uttered, and he opened his eyes sleepily at me.

"Shh..

Go back to sleep, baby." He croaked at me, and I just couldn't believe my eyes.

"Are you really here? Or am I seeing things?" My voice shakes.

I missed him so much.

"I'm here.." He sighs, then removes his hands from around me to sit up in bed.

I felt overwhelmed with emotion and just collapsed in his arms.

"I'm so glad you're here." I wept, and he soothes me in his hold.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I could have killed you. I needed to see you for myself to know for sure that you were alright. I couldn't live with myself if you never recovered.."

"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine now. ." I smile at him, wiping my tears.

"Will you stay with me?" I whispered to him, and he laid back in bed, pulling the covers over us.

"I'll stay." He kissed my cheek.

I felt my eyes get heavy again, but knowing I was in Yoongis arms just made me feel so safe.