Uneasy

I started to feel less tender, so I removed the ice pack and got up to take it back into the kitchen.

I didn't notice until I spun around that I had been followed by Yoongi.

My stomach dropped as I felt his hands grab my hair and pull me down to the floor.

My knees crashed on the tiles and I shrieked from the pain.

"Suck it" He snapped. He pulled himself out of his trousers, inches from my face.

"Yes.. Sir" I whimpered, wiping a tear that fell from the pain.

I took him in my hands and began sucking his tip. His initial reaction was aggressive, grabbing my hair in a tight grip. This action made me pull him out of my mouth in fear.

"Did I say you could fucking stop?" He spat.

With shaky hands I grasped him tighter and continued to suck him, picking up pace in the hope of pleasing him.

He then grips the sides of my head tight and gains control, fucking my mouth violently while groaning, eventually resulting in him releasing quickly in my mouth.

"F...ffuck yeah.." he let out in a breath, before pulling out.

"Swallow it, bitch" He threatened, clamping my mouth shut with his hand.

I begin to hit him as I try gasping for air, which resulted in him slamming me into the side unit.

I felt violated.

Like I was just a hole to be fucked.

I keep wiping the tears that were falling down my cheeks, and I carefully watched him walk out of the kitchen.

What the actual fuck.

I sit for a few minutes on the kitchen floor tying to regulate my breathing, I needed to calm the fuck down.

I get up and dust myself off. With a wobble, I began walking back into the living room.

Eyes pierce into me as I appear in the room. Drifting down to my knees. I started to bruise already from the harsh impact. I felt so vulnerable, I avoided eye contact completely.

JK snapped his attention to Yoongi.

"What the fuck did you do to her? She's not some ragdoll you can throw around" He shot.

Yoongi scoffed. "By the end of the night it wouldn't matter if she was the fucking Queen of England"

JK, Jin and Jay shot up from their seats.

Their reactions startled me, and I gathered Yoongi said something bad about me. It was nice of them to seem so protective.

"What does he mean? ...What's happening at the end of the night? Tae faltered, questioning Yoongis statement openly.

Yoongi sat there with that wide manic grin of his, subtly shaping his hand into a gun shape and blowing imaginary smoke off the tip. He was trying to provoke a reaction from the other guys.

Namjoon cleared his throat and gestured the standing men to sit back down.

"Y/N, can you get yourself cleaned up please, I have more people coming in half an hour" Namjoon soothed, placing his hand on my shoulder, flinching after sensing my trembling body.

He gave me a pitiful look.

I looked down and began walking towards the only room felt safe in.
As I entered, I flopped on the bed, and tried to process what had just happened.

I rubbed the mascara that smudged under my eyes and massaged my head where Yoongi gripped hold of, until I heard the door creak open.

"Are you okay?" JK asked worryingly at the door.