Unfinished business

I excuse myself for the restroom, but as I walk up to it, I notice a door to one of the rooms slightly ajar. The door was a seamless fit in the wall, almost like it was a secret room..

Curiosity gets the better of me and I decide to have a little peak inside the door.

I spot something I know I shouldn't have seen.

Namjoon had Chan against the wall, hands up and pointing a gun at him.

I'm no expert.. but I'm not sure that's what a good deal looks like.

I hastily turn around to head to the restroom when I freeze.

Oh fuck.

"Did you get lost?" He growls

"Pulling that stunt before.. Were you trying to distract me? Let my guard down?" He edges closer.

"No no!! Yoongi, Sir.. I swear.. I didn't - " Before I could finish he lunges at me, grabbing the hair at the back of my head tightly, and holding the gun at the side of my head. I whimper quietly.

He drags me into the room with Namjoon and Chan. As we enter, Namjoon snaps his head towards our direction. His moment of distraction gave Chan the perfect opportunity to disarm Namjoon and turn his own gun on him.

He briefly checks if is loaded, which it is, and resumes his position pointing it at him.

Chans face calm, although bearing a fresh wound on his eye, he must have been attacked..

Namjoon sighs, knowing he's fucked

"Great timing, Y/N" Chan chuckled.

Yoongi tightened his grip on my hair. "I fucking knew it"

I shake my head, no this isn't right, this is a misunderstanding. "I swear I have no idea what's going on!" I cry out.

"Chan, remember you're outnumbered" Namjoon threatens.

"I couldn't give a fuck if it was 7 on one, however you know my two guys out there can take on your guys in their sleep" He hissed.

"..Then that leaves you two for me" He smirks.

"Are you threatening us? In our own home?" Namjoon spat.

"You forget you're the one who lied through your teeth. We were going to make a deal to take down YG together and share the profits but you've fucking bottled it. How Tommy could trust you for this job I have no idea." Chan sneered.

"Chan, we go way back, and we have unfinished business ourselves. I'm not one for seeking petty revenge on people but you fucking crossed the line last time. We can't trust you. I can't trust you. "

"Get over yourself Namjoon. I had my reasons for doing what I did." He snapped back.

I make eye contact with Chan, and he winks at me. 

I take a deep breath

I feel like I'm gonna die either way so I may as well go out with.. a bang.

I kick my leg backwards into Yoongis groin and he doubles over with a groan. I kick his hand holding the gun and it goes flying, but he pins me down on the floor holding my throat.

As Namjoon looks over to us, Chan takes a chance and clobbers his head with the back of the pistol.
Blood pissing out of his fresh wound, streaming down his face, he makes a dive for Yoongis gun on the floor.

Without hesitation Chan plants a bullet in the back of his knee and he screams in pain.

Yoongi, wide eyed, is conflicted. He needs to see if Namjoon is okay but he doesn't dare loosen his grip on me.

Chan kicks Yoongis gun further away from Namjoon and he lies there in a bad state.

He bent down to Namjoon.. "If you had the balls to pull the trigger earlier then it would be me on the floor" He spat at him.

Yoongi gives up with me after I go limp and takes a leap at Chan.

Another loud gunshot echoes in the room and Yoongis on the floor holding his shoulder.

Chan grabs my limp body and checks my pulse in my neck. I'm barely conscious but still aware of my surroundings.

He opens the door and carries me out into the living room, bridal style, then dropping me on the couch.

Everyone looks in horror at the blood splatters all over our clothes.

The room was sound proof so they would have no idea what has just happened.

"I suggest you all head to the meeting room. They won't have much time."

JK grabs Chan by his collar.

"What have you done?!" He screams desperately in his face.

"Trust me JK, I held myself back"

The four of us were left together while the rest braced themselves for the scene they were about to walk into. Their priority was Namjoon and Yoongi. Retaliation would be pointless if their leader was dead.

"Have you text Changbin?" Chan calmly asks Minho, rolling up his shirt sleeves, concealing the blood.

"Yeah he's outside already.." He responds, the looking down at me in confusion.

"What are we waiting for then? Chan smirks, picking me up again. I rest my head on his chest, too weak to fight for escape.