Night Changes

"What the fuck was that all about?!" I argued, and Jin just stared back at me with a grimace.

"I can't say.. I'm sorry." He looked back at me apologetically, then put on his helmet

There's so many secrets in this group. I just can't trust anyone.

I put my helmet on and climbed on the back of the bike.

The ride home was awkward .

As we got back to the house, I jumped off the bike and just went straight into the house without saying anything.

"Oh, where have you been?" Yoongi collars me as he sees me walk in. I didn't even look at him and just muttered "Ask Jin."

I tried to walk past him, but Yoongi grabs hold of my wrist and pulls me closer to him.

Fuck sake.

"No, tell me. " He urged, worry washing over his face.

"We went to my old apartment..." I started.

"Right.. What happened exactly?" He then frowned.

"Nothing happened there.. But he took me somewhere else afterwards.." I whispered, stopping as I suddenly hear the door go.

Yoongis features flipped from concerned to angry.

As Jin walked in the room, Yoongi leapt at him and took him by the scruff of the neck.

"What do you think you're doing?" He threatened, and Jin just stared back blankly at him.

"Joons orders." Jin toned with a sigh, shaking Yoongi off him.

Yoongi scoffed, and then shoved Jin out of frustration.

Fucking Namjoon.. Again. When is he just going to leave me be?

I left the room and went straight to my bedroom. I'm not watching another argument unfold. It's so draining.

The uncertainty surrounding everyone's actions is really unsettling. How can they expect me to feel safe here when they have been so secretive and very notably using me like a pawn still.

Their reassurances are gradually becoming empty words, told to just make me feel better. 

They can all go fuck themselves.

I brush my teeth, get naked and then get into bed, letting the quilt engulf me, in the hopes I feel some sense of security in my own space. That, or it can just smother me and put me out of my misery.

'I can't hurt you like he can'

I don't understand.

My door swings open and I shoot my eyes directly to the figure standing at my doorway.

Yoongi.

"Do you not know how to knock?" I frowned at him, and he just ignored me, climbing into bed next to me.

"Please, Yoongi. I'm not in the mood." I turn away from him and he pulls me back to face him.

I stare back at him and he looks back with darkness in his eyes.

My heart sank as I felt the creeping anxiety his eyes were giving me.

"I don't understand what's happening, Y/N." Yoongi then thawed off in front of me, sinking his head onto my pillow to face me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I don't know why he still scares me sometimes.