R&R

After getting back in the medical bed, JK bids me farewell with a kiss on my forehead.

As he reaches the door, he is met with another visitor. They awkwardly nod to each other and part ways. Are they all going to take turns or something?!

"Hi, Y/N"

"Oh. Hi Chan...Are you okay? Isn't it quite late?" I whisper through soreness.

"I should be asking you that. I'm so sorry I did this to you." He softened his hard demeanour and looked broken.

"Hey! Don't blame yourself! It was the only way to stop him. I don't know what would have happened to me if you didn't arrive when you did." My voice cracked.

"He is taking it all too far.. He needs help.
We used to be so close before.. " Chan exhaled, climbing into the bed.

"I know, I heard what happened. He needs to know the truth."

"I don't think he would believe it even if it came from YG himself. He has become blinded by anger." He added. I could tell he gave up trying to explain himself to Yoongi a while ago.

"Surely Namjoon knew the risks of your two organisations becoming involved with each other, especially with your history with Yoongi." I retort.

"Y/N.. there's a lot you don't know, and I'm not sure you should know to be honest, but just know that not everyone is as they seem. It might not be right coming from me, but please don't trust what everyone says. There are deeper meanings to why this is happening, and I truly am sorry that you were brought into this."

I began to question everything that happened over the last few weeks. Being catapulted into a war between two organisations I knew nothing about beforehand, but clearly Tommy is very involved in. I began to feel my heart racing. I look up to Chan wide eyed. I need more information. Anything that takes me out of the darkness, even just a little bit. Not knowing was just eating me alive in this moment and I felt myself drowning in panic.

Chan leans over to me and rests his arm around my shoulders. 

"Take it easy.. Y/N. Don't get yourself worked up now" He softly reassures, bringing my head to rest on his chest.

He takes my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine.

"Chan.. Why was.. I.. brought into this?" I mumble.

He let out a sigh.

"You weren't meant to make it out. You were going to be collateral damage. An innocent victim in what was meant to be the wiping out of 'The Kids'.. Namjoon had it all planned out, for you to unknowingly help them get to us and end us.

Tommy knew of this plan beforehand, which is why he left an anonymous tip-off to not bring the whole team. By doing that, you became an accessory instead.. someone they can become suspicious of. It got Bangtan off Tommy's tail and Yoongi was suddenly interested in you, taking his attention off me, and thinking you were involved with us.. Which worked in my favour as you helped me get to where I am now.. 

Alive.

Namjoon panicked in that room, as I let slip I knew the plan. He pointed his gun at me, but I knew he wouldn't shoot. Yoongi however, would have, if you weren't there."

"But Chan,  Why is Tommy involved with both Bangtan and The Kids? It doesn't make sense that he is helping both organisations... It seems really sneaky."

"Tommy's goal is to take down his brother, and using Bangtan and The Kids.. he gets what he wants and so do we. He thinks personal quarries are holding us all back from the bigger picture.

By taking down his brother, we can inherit YGs clients.. and money. We would split the areas and be Allies. I just think we all underestimated Yoongis grudge-holding capabilities.

Now he thinks, and knows he can get to me by using my weakness...

You."

I pull away from him and meet with his eyes.

"I've caused nothing but trouble for you. If it's true what Seungmin said, and that I wont need to worry about Yoongi for a while, then surely I don't need to be here any longer? I am just in the way and a hindrance to your org-"

Chan cuts me off by planting a kiss on my lips, holding my head gently and stroking my skin with his thumbs.

He breaks the connection and stares into my eyes. Still holding my face.

My heart begins to race.

"Yes, you're probably right, but I like you being here.

We don't really get company from the opposite sex, and everyone likes you. Especially Minho.

You seem to be able to handle us all as well." He winks.

"I've been working on Namjoons trust, but all the others are game. They all care about you as well. 

If we succeed in becoming allies with them.. then you can see them too if you wanted.

Since meeting you, you've got us all hooked." He adds, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and releasing his grip on my face. 

"If I stay, surely there's something I can do for you that's maybe a little more productive?" I chuckle.

"Well, that's not a bad idea.. but first I think I should get you on some self-defence training.. that is.. when you're all healed up" He pats my head patronisingly. I playfully elbow him and we both let out a giggle.

"I'll let you rest now. Seungmin will check on you in the morning." Chan slides himself off the side of the bed.

"Night babygirl" He whispers as he closes the door.

I sit there for a moment smiling like an idiot to myself.

Is it possible to be in love with so many men all at once?

I sink myself into my pillow and let myself drift off. What a day.