Coincidence

"Woah, someone looks well rested." Hyunjin picks up on my smile as he walks into the kitchen.

"Well, lets just say I have my reasons to feel.. at ease now." I smirk, and he raises his eyebrows at me, now intrigued.

"Now, now. Not the place for such conversations.." Yoongi teases, using my wording from before.

"What's gotten into you?" Hyunjin then frowns at Yoongi.

"Should I be scared?" He then asks openly, pretending to be fearful of soft Yoongi.

"Yes. Be afraid." Yoongi then playfully antagonises him, making him jokingly shift his seat away from him.

"Do you have your outfits with you? I ask Minho and Hyunjin, and they both nod while their mouths are occupied with food.

"I haven't got anything yet.." I frowned, but then we are suddenly alerted by screams in horror from Ali upstairs.

She rushes downstairs and upon seeing me, she visibly calms down.

"Thank god! I thought something happened to you! It's a bloodbath in your room!" She cries rushing to hug me.

I look at Yoongi and he grimaces.

"We have cleaners in there today. Did you not see the tape on the door?" Yoongi then scolds Ali, and she bows apologetically.

"I was miles away. Didn't even notice the blood in the hallway either." She sighed.

Hyunjin slammed his hand on the table.

"What the fuck??" He exasperated.

"It's okay, honey. Don't worry about it." I place my hand on his and he just looked at me worried.

"Did something happen last night?" He mumbled, leaning into me as if no one else knows about it.

I looked over to Minho and Yoongi and they both took a sip of their coffees simultaneously and avoided eye contact.

"I'll be back in a sec." Hyunjin then got up, and before I could protest, he was out the door. We could hear him run up the stairs, and then we waited for a very Hyunjin-esque reaction to my bedroom.

We grimaced while we waited, but there was nothing.

Then there was everything.

I'm sure the next house that was 5 miles away heard him.

"What the fuck happened?? It's like a fucking scene from a horror movie??!!" He bellows as he runs back down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna throw up." He then holds his mouth.

"Not in here, please." Yoongi then stood up and pushed him towards the doors to the garden.

"No, I'm good." he sighs, then retches as he scrambles for the door handle to be sick outside.

"Nice." Minho chuckles, gaining a tut from Ali.

"Here's your dress for today, Y/N." She then hands me the bag and walks off shaking her head.

Hyunjin comes back in the kitchen and wipes his face, then washes his hands in the sink.

"I'm not sure I wanna know what actually happened." He then mumbles, holding his stomach.

"I was attacked by four people. These two saved me. I'll spare you the details, although they are forever engraved in my mind." I smile at him like a psychopath and his features go from disgust to worry.

He came up to me and hugged me. I reluctantly accepted his embrace, bracing myself for the smell of vomit about to hit me, but thankfully there wasn't any.