Damsel in distress?

I drift in and out of consciousness.

I vaguely remember leaving the mansion.

Bundled into the back of someone's car.

Arms and legs bound together.

I recognize a voice speaking to the driver, but I'm too weak to even try to guess who it is.

My eyes close briefly, and the next time they open I am no longer in the car.

I wake up in a plain room.

Hard concrete floor, no furniture, just chains that come from a frame attached to the wall.

Is this some kind of torture room?

I'm yet to determine if these are the good guys or the bad guys, but either way, they weren't the most attentive.

I shake the shackles slightly while I stretch my arms out. I don't know how long I was laying on this floor but fuck me I was uncomfortable.

A camera in the top corner of the room senses my movement and starts to flash red.

Are they watching me?

I give up trying to fight for my life, and proceed to sarcastically wave at the camera, and slowly forming my hand into a 'wanker' sign.

I chuckle at myself. When did I get so ballsy?

The metal door begins to unlock and creaks wide open.

Chan is stood there with a well dressed man I've not seen before.
He had an innocent but cold looking face, I felt like I could trust him, like he was just straight talking and no bullshit. His dark hair flopped as he approached me, bending down to get a good look. I'm not quite sure what he was looking at but he seemed to be studying me.

 I'm not quite sure what he was looking at but he seemed to be studying me

"Her pupils are shot.. has she been drugged?"

Chan let out a guilty grin.

"I didn't want to take any chances" He admitted. Shrugging his shoulders.

The man pulled out a syringe full of liquid and crouched down to me. I flinch my arm away from him, not sure what's in it, I didn't fancy being drugged.

"Calm down, it's to counteract the effects of the drugs Chan gave you. It'll flush it out." He stated bluntly.

I shot daggers at Chan, what a bastard.

"Maybe she can go somewhere a bit more comfortable now?" He questioned.

Chan hesitated.

"Lets have a meeting to discuss our options first"

Chan lead the other man out the room first, taking one last glance back at me before he closed the door.

Alone again, however only briefly as the door suddenly unlocked again, revealing Minho.