Liability

I regained some of my senses and my eyes flicked open from what had felt like the deepest sleep I had ever been in.

I looked round the room.

I chuckled to myself at the sight of Jeongin, Han and Felix all bundled on a couch asleep, but soon felt breathless from a sharp pain in my ribs. I must have broken some in the crash.

"Oh, you're awake. Just take it easy. You're quite beaten up Y/N." I hear Seungmin from my right, checking my blood pressure.

"Thank you, Seungmin." I let out a weak smile. He patted me on the head. "I'm just glad you're okay. You gave us a scare and we thought we lost you." He exhaled.

"Is Changbin-" I struggle.

"Changbin is fine" He's resting up in another room.

Also, Yoongi is still alive. Chan contacted JK and he came to collect him. You don't have to worry about him for a while though." He reassures.

I re-adjust myself and I let out a cry.
"Hey, hey... Just take it slowly. You have three broken ribs and concussion, as well as a pretty deep cut to your thigh.. You'll be in some pain for a while, but you'll have plenty of painkillers to take the edge off."

I feel my eyes fill with tears.

Why did this keep happening. How did I become such a target? Did I do that much wrong to Yoongi that he wanted to kidnap me? Or was he using me to get to Chan?

I looked at my hands for a second. I had an IV drip on one, a bandage of the other. They were shaking uncontrollably.

I suddenly see a hand reach to hold my bandaged one. I look up and I see Minho.

Tears begin to fall

Tears begin to fall.

"I was so scared" I let out a breathy whisper to Minho.

"Shh..shh" He reassures, caressing my cheek. "You're in good hands, just rest up."

I feel my eyes get heavy from the tears and Minho releases his comforting hold. I let my body rest.

I'm startled awake by vivid memories of Yoongi and the car crash. Its dark now in the room and I'm alone.

I panic that something is going to happen to me so I pull myself up with all my strength, fighting through the pain.

As I sit up I notice I am not actually alone. There is someone sleeping on the couch, laying down. I shimmy to the edge of the bed and the person wakes up.

"Y/N? Why are you up?" The voice mumbles.

I am familiar with that voice, but I couldn't pinpoint who it belonged to.

I see the figure sit and then stand up. He walks slowly over to me and my breath hitches.

"J

"J..K?" I shake.

"W..what are you doing here?" I whimper, feeling my heart in my mouth.

"It's okay, Chan let me come see you. Yoongis gone off the rails. The rest of Bangtan are worried about you."

"C'mon, lets lay you back down" He approaches.

As he touches my skin it's like electricity. I feel a rush through my body and, despite my condition, I feel myself wanting some sort of touch.

He sensed it as well.

"Did you miss me that much?" He purrs. Taking his hand to my jaw and stroking my bottom lip.

I bite my lip as I feel myself getting turned on by the velvetiness of his voice.

He slowly travels his hand down my neck, lightly touching my wound that Yoongi left, and then opens my gown to expose the support bandages around my ribs.

"I can't bring myself to cause you more pain, Y/N" He whispers with sadness in his voice.

"Please.. make me feel good." I blurt out in a breath.

JKs eyes flicker with lust and my words were just enough to tip him over the edge.

He spreads my legs and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

He takes himself out of his trousers and positions himself central

"Tell me if its too much, okay?" He hesitates.

I feel him push slowly inside me.

I cry from the pain of my injuries mixed with the pleasure of JK inside me. He takes it slow, trying not to move my body too much, while watching my face scrunch from the discomfort. He rolls his hips to penetrate deeper and I let out a gasp from the jolt. The painkillers were waring off but the orgasm I could feel approaching was overpowering it.

He gets carried away and squeezes my neck while biting his lip. I could tell he liked it rough, and he had to fight everything in him to be as gentle as possible. I wince from his handling but he doesn't notice.

I feel him get rougher and it begins to feel too much.

"J...K... Please" I whimper through breaths. "Ahh!.." I cry out.

"It hurts.. Please..Stop" I struggle.

I take his face in my hands so he looks into my eyes. I watch his eyes full of lust as he thrusts hard into me, although I'm in so much pain, it doesn't stop me from reaching my climax.

"Please JK, It..hurts..too much" I cry through thrusts.

His gaze turns into shock as he realises what he has been doing, and how my cries had been unheard. He instantly stops and pulls out, taking my breath away.

"Y/N.. I'm so sorry" He gasps, the horror washing over his face knowing he was putting me through so much pain.

"Hey, it's okay, don't worry." I whisper. "Can you help me get cleaned up please?"

I could tell he felt so shameful for not sticking to his word.

I wasn't allowed to get my leg dressing wet so JK helped me keep it dry while I showered the rest of my body. He gently stroked my skin where I had heavy bruising.

"I can't believe Yoongi did this to you. I swear he was never always like this. Its just the last few years.."

"Since Chan came out of hiding?" I add.

"Yeah, I think that's what triggered it. They have history." He finished.

"I know" I exhale.