Fill your boots

As we all tuck into the mountain of Chinese food that was delivered, I start to feel at peace.

Since moving to Korea I never really felt settled. But now it seems like I'm part of this dysfunctional family, even if only for a short while, and it made me feel content.

I devour as much food as I possibly could, and I continue sipping the cocktail Han made me through a straw until I reach the bottom. That seemed to go far quicker than I thought it would..

"Do you want me to make you another one?" Han excitedly asked.

As I look up to him I feel like I'm going in slow motion. "Yes please Mister Mixologist Sir!" I squealed.

"Don't be getting her too drunk, Han" Chan warns.

"Oh shush Christopher, I'm not even tipsy" I slurred.

As I said his name everyone snapped their heads to me, and then to Chan. I don't think I should have called him Christopher...

I hesitantly look up to Chan, and I meet his eyes, burning into my soul.

"Oh please excuse me, I must use the rest room!" I nervously scramble to get out of the situation

I lean against the bathroom sink and look in the mirror. Definitely tipsy. After a few seconds I decide to meet my maker.

I turn to the door and grab the door handle, when I'm reminded of what happened a few weeks ago, with images of  Jay bursting in and slamming me on top of the vanity.

My head goes light and I stumble back, swinging open the door in the process.

Chan of all people happened to be outside checking up on me, and luckily his reflexes meant he caught me before I hit the ground.

I couldn't tell if I was hallucinating or not, but Chan had tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

I felt a pull, with the thoughts of Jay fucking me already flooding my head, now I had Chans attention, making me needy for some kind of touch.

I could see in his eyes he was wanting the same thing, but he held himself back.

"There's plenty of fun to be had tonight before that.." He coos.

I blush, and with his help I get to my feet.

We walk together back through the living room to find the table cleared and set out for a card game. Chan pulls out a chair for me and I sit. Minho and Changbin seated either side of me.

"Now we will commence our weekly traditional game of UNO"

What.

I snort loudly. "UNO? How unexpected" I chuckle.

"Y/N.., its not just any game of UNO. Every wildcard grants a wish for the card holder. Its now a drinking game." Chan cheekily beams.

"The wish granted must only apply for one round, or 9 goes, whichever comes first. Nothing is off limits. If the chosen person fails or refuses, then a forfeit is in line. Chosen by the other players."

"Oooh I see. Interesting..." I hummed.

"Lets begin!"

(Authors note: I cba to write every step of uno so Ive shortened it to just the wildcard plays)

Round 1:
It was a steady start, no wildcards in sight, but plenty of order switches and skips.

Round 2:
Felix uses the games first wildcard on Chan.
He wishes for Chan to not use his hands when he has a drink. How tame.
Minho uses a wildcard on me. I happen to have one so I double up the punishment. "Does this mean I have two wishes to use?" I question. Everyone hesitantly nods. "Great, everyone needs to down a shot of tequila." I smuggly instruct. Everyone sinks the shot.. Even Chan, using his mouth to tilt the shot upside down. Their facial expressions from the tequila make me giggle. "My second wish, I want a shoulder rub from Changbin."

Changbin lights up as he re-adjusts his seating position and I sit in front of him, and he obeys. I knew this was a good idea. The guys cant hide their jealousy as Changbin makes contact with my bare shoulders and I exaggerate moans in pleasure from his hand work. Hehe.

Round 3:
Felix is on an UNO, but Seungmin bursts his bubble. Laughter erupts as Felix has a fake tantrum.

Changbin uses a wildcard on me. "I want you to sit on my lap." He suggests with a wink.

I obey, but squeal as I have to make extra effort so he doesn't look at my cards. I fidget back so he cant see them and I feel a slight bulge under my bum. I glance at Changbin and he smirks at me behind his cards.

Round 4:
Han uses a wildcard on Minho.
Minho flashes his own wildcard and doubles up his wishes.
He looks round the group with narrow eyes...
"First wish.. Y/N, do a sexy body shot."
I hesitate. "Off you?"

"Of course."

Minho sits low back in his chair, pulling up his shirt to expose his abs and man spreading. I position myself inbetween his legs so I am close to the skin on his lower stomach. He slowly pours a shot down his stomach. It trails down the middle line of his ab muscles and I catch the liquid with my tongue. "Now clean up for me.."
I then lick up his stomach slowly while maintaining eye contact.

"Welp. That was sexy." Felix blurted out.

Minho stares me out while I retreat back into my seat. He was always so forward and I just wasn't used to it, but the alcohol in my system gave me some new confidence. 

"Second wish. Everyone do another shot. We need more alcohol..

Everyone's being too tame." He smirks.

Round 5:
Jeongin is on UNO and somehow gets lucky enough to win.

"That was a quick game. Shall we get in the hot tub?" Han suggests through an awkward chuckle.

They all stand up and make their way to their rooms to get changed. I'm left alone long enough so I can slip my dress off in private. There I am standing in their living room in a bloody micro bikini.
I felt so exposed.

"Twit twoo" Han whistles as he walks in with Minho, Felix and Jeongin.

Their eyes burn into me. I scramble for a pillow on the sofa to cover my modesty.

"This bikini is so tiny! Could you not have chosen a full bathing suit Felix?" I whine.

"You look incredible in this, don't worry. Just thank me later" He winks.