What is love?

We arrive at The Kids house and make our way into the building.

The adrenaline catches up with me and I collapse as I walk into the living room.

Minho was there and he rushes to my aid, kneeling down on the floor to hold me.

"What happened?!" He worries, inspecting my face and body for any obvious injuries.

I just cry in his arms.

I watch Yoongi get down to our level and he places a comforting hand on my head.

"Woo.. He.. he was gonna kill Yoongi.." I stuttered through tears, and Minho looked straight at Yoongi with confusion, then to Chan.

The look he gave Chan was dark.

I watched him closely.

They were communicating without saying a word, and it was unsettling.

"I knew this would happen." He then spits at Chan, getting to his feet.

He confronts Chan in front of us, pushing him onto the floor, blinded by rage.

"Woah, hang on.. Chan just saved my life, Minho!" Yoongi jumps to Chans defense.

"Who do you think got you in that position in the first place?!" Minho argued, taking Yoongi by the scruff and distancing him from the accused as he got back to his feet.

"No, there's no way." Yoongi shakes his head in denial.

Minho runs to Chan and lands a clean hit on his jaw, knocking him on his arse again.

Chan raised his hands to protect himself and Yoongi ran to Minho to pull him away.

"You got greedy Chan! Just fucking admit it! You don't realise the risks you put us under by doing what you did!" Minho shoved Yoongi off him while he stood boiling with anger.

"I did it for us! It was always for us!" Chan tries to justify.

"What the fuck did you do?" Yoongi then interrogates Chan, pulling him to his feet.

"I.. I made some deals.." Chan then let out in defeat, like he knows he can't get through to these two.

I struggle to my feet and approach them in an attempt to split them, but Yoongi pushes me away while seething with anger.

"It's been you all along hasn't it? You have been selling the image of Y/N to those sick fuckers.." Yoongi spat at him.

"That.. was more Joon. He was on my tracks, so he tried using Y/N to regain his losses and it just fell into place.. and while you've been distracted.. I have been.. targeting your clients." Chan sighs, knowing he's been outed already.

Yoongi stepped back from him in shock at the confession.

"You're the reason we have been losing our businesses? You? Someone we trusted?"

Yoongi stumbled as he processed everything that had been going on. He turned to look at me.

I could see the heartbreak in his eyes.

This was true betrayal.

I couldn't believe Chan of all people would do such a thing to hurt so many people. To hurt me.

"The people.. at the party?" I turn to face Chan, and he nods.

Minho and Yoongi dropped their shoulders in their disbelief.

"Tommy?" I faltered.

He nods again.

"The.. Ball?" My voice shakes. There's no way.