Seesaw

They guided me downstairs and I watched Yoongi open his door to go into his room.

We followed him through and he unbuttoned his blood-stained shirt.

Minho flattened my hair for me, tucking it behind my ears.

"This never happened at yours, and this is meant to be a safe house." I quietly uttered to him, and his lips cracked into a smile.

"It'll be a memorable Thursday night, that's for sure." He joked, but then watched me with concern.

"You can never catch a break, can you?" He sighed.

"My break will be when I'm dead." I exhale, then rub my head where a headache was building.

"Hey, don't say that." He scolds me, but I just look at him with a frown.

"What am I meant to do Minho? I literally cannot be alone even for one second before something happens. The one place I'm meant to be safe in is no longer safe. People who I am meant to feel safe around are wanting to hurt me..

When will it all end?" I argue, and Minho just stares back at me registering everything I have said.

"Who's wanting to hurt you? One of the team?" His face turns harsh and his eyes grow dark.

I look over to Yoongi in defeat, and he comes over with a fresh shirt on.

"We have some.. concerns." Yoongi sighs.

"Is now a bad time to do what you mentioned yesterday?" Yoongi then drops a suggestion unexpectedly, and I look back at him, shocked.

"Seesaw?" He queries, waiting for my agreement.

I look at Minho and his eyes are back to their normal depth, clicking onto what Yoongi is insinuating instantly.

"How can you suggest that right now?" I quiz him, not giving away whether I am up for it or not.

"Well, emotions are high, we are all full of adrenaline.. You are looking so sexy as well.. Why not?" He drawled, undressing me with his eyes.

I let out a breath.

"Seesaw." I confirmed, gaining nods in acceptance from the two.

"Just don't use any of your moves on us.. It'll only end badly for you, baby." Yoongi sneered, biting his lip, then unbuttoning his shirt again.

Part of me knew he was just getting into character, but fuck he was so convincing.

He backed me onto the bed and I squeaked as I fell.

Minho came up behind me and held me down on the bed, and Yoongi aggressively climbed over me, taking the two chest panels of my dress in his hands, then effortlessly splitting the material down the middle to completely expose my body.

"I've come to dislike the colour red on you. It's much better on the floor." Yoongi growls.

I was speechless while he manhandled me, pulling the rags off my frame, then pulling off my shoes.

He climbed further up my body and held my jaw. His eyes were black and my breathing became jittered as if his terrifying aura had stolen my breath.

He slapped my face and laughed as I whimpered, opening my mouth to take him. 

"There's a good girl." He jeered as he pumped into my throat.

I watched him have his way with me and I gagged at the rough treatment.

This is a pretty unconventional way of getting over ones trauma, but with Yoongi and Minho, I just have to convince myself it is just rough.. Hardcore sex. I'm sure can do that.