Taunted and Haunted

Around 4 weeks has passed since those two days.

Nearly every night I would wake up from nightmares of Yoongi choking me. The odd time I would picture him covered in blood.

Every time I showered I felt Minho on my skin.

In the kitchen I'd think Jin was behind me ready to pounce.

When I closed my eyes I could see Namjoon staring into my soul.

When I lay in bed, Tae and Jimin fucking me.

Bathrooms reminded me of Jay, remembering how he fucked me in the one in the house.

I was taunted by these moments.

Most were pleasant sexual encounters, and just made me a horny mess thinking about them, but some were unsettling and haunted me everyday.

I can't just forget.

I almost.. don't want to forget.

Since then my sex drive has been through the roof.

I didn't seek sex from anyone to feed my hunger. I wanted it from those men. Those men who, most of the time, satisfied themselves without thought for me.

I invested in a vibrator after what JK did to me, and it was the best thing I ever did.

I would close my eyes and imagine him in the room with me. Teasing me. Pleasuring me.

They all ruined my expectations of other men.

Work was normal though. We had mostly regular customers, along with the odd new one, with usual remarks and usual reactions to the dancers..

It was a good distraction from the bad thoughts about Yoongi.

"Y/N.. I need to go early to sort something out. Are you okay locking up?" Tommy hesitantly asked.

"That's fine Tommy, no problem"  I reassured.

22:00

We had about two customers in and four dancers, and we didn't close for another hour and a half.

I spoke to two of the dancers asking if they wanted to go home early and they agreed.

It was only a Tuesday night.. I don't get why we are open so late.

One customer said his goodbyes.

Leaving one left over.

I didn't recognize the man from where he was sitting... he must have been a new customer.

Tommy had served him earlier so I didn't get to see his face.

The time flew by and before I knew it, it was time to kick the remaining customer out.

I assumed he nipped to the men's room as I couldn't see him, so I just waited until he came out to tell him.

5 minutes passed and I was still waiting for him to emerge.

I approached the door and opened it slightly.

"Sir, I'm sorry to rush you but we are closing in 5 minutes and I'm going to need you to leave please" I shout as politely as I can.

Nothing. No response back. No noise.

I open the door a bit more and notice none of the cubicles are in use.

That's odd. I swear he came in here.

As I was turning to leave I feel a hand cover my mouth. I try to scream but he holds me air tight.

"Don't scream. Calm down please Y/N, You're in danger and I need you to listen to me." He spoke muffled.

I stop struggling and turn my body round to see who it is.

His face is covered apart from his eyes.

He donned a subtle scar on his eye that you could only see close up. I didn't know who he was, but he knew me.

"They are coming for you tonight, Y/N. There's no use hiding here though as they are prepared to burn the place down.."

"..W..what are you saying?" I stutter.

"I'm saying you need to get out of here. There's every chance they have already pulled up outside. Now, be quick, go out the back door. There is a car waiting for you."

Without hesitation I sprint out to the back door. I open it to see a black tinted car outside, engine running.

Just as I was about to leave I hear gunshots and glass shattering.

I didn't need anymore encouragement than that, and I proceeded to jump in the passenger seat of the car.

"Here, cover your face with this" The driver hands me a blanket.

I had no idea if I was actually safe. If I had to choose when to die though, I'd pick later rather than now.

We speed off away from the club.

The driver hasn't spoken much since I got in.

He turned the radio on in the car. Some trending girl group song came on that I heard maybe once or twice before, however the driver seemed to have heard it a lot. He was happily humming along to it and bobbing his head and waving his arms about every moment he could.

I took a moment to study the driver.

He was very muscular, with fairly long black hair that had a bit of a wave to it, and his lips were plump.

He was funny, and very non-threatening feeling.

"Do you like me? You have been staring at me for a while" He teased.

I playfully slap his arm. "No! I don't even know you Mister Driver"

He holds his arm as if I have hurt him, putting on the theatrics and pretending to cry.

I snort. I like this guy.

"By the way, its not Mister Driver. Its Mister Seo." He flashes a wink at me while behind a red light.

"Mister Seo?" I chuckle.

"Yes! Mister Seo!
Buuut... if you want to, you can call me Changbin"

"Changbin?

I know your name...

Are you with Chan?" A moment of realisation hit me.

"Who was coming for me at the club?" I asked with hesitation.

Bracing myself for what I really hoped would not be the truth.

"Yoongi.

And the rest of the gang.

Apart from Namjoon. I don't know where he is." Changbin bluntly states.

"Is Chan on his own?"

"Yes, but its okay, he wasn't staying there long.

In fact, here he is."

A huge motorbike pulls up at the side of us behind red lights.

The rider flicks his visor up and throws me a wink.

As soon as the lights change he floors it away from us.