Chapter Thirty-Eight

A/N: The last update was exactly one month ago; talk about consistency :) 

I had a ton of breaks going from one thing to the next while trying to write this update, so I hope for your reading sanity, the chapter flows.  If not, take it up with Jungkook's character in this book. 

****

Jungkook sat on the side of the bed and helped Jin, standing in front of him between his knees, remove his shirt. With deliberate movements, he brought Jin closer and placed the shirt over his body, allowing it to slip from his fingers onto the ground while he traced every inch of exposed skin on Jin.

Jin, straddling Jungkook's thighs, yielded to the older man's request and parted his lips as Jungkook's tongue threaded between his seductive lips. Their tongues entwined as their lips moved in a sensual kiss that stroked against one another. With every lip movement, his fingers rubbed on Jin's naked back, drawing him nearer. The welcoming motions of Jin's waist as it gyrated against him caused friction between them, with Jungkook's intense arousal pushing against the fabric of his pants.

With one hand still on Jin's back, Jungkook slid the other, extending it down to Jin's ass and squeezing him as his need for him escalated. Their kiss became intense, passionate, and focused.

Jin's hands slid between them, his fingers locating Jungkook's shirt buttons and undoing them until they were all undone. Jungkook, attentive to what Jin wanted, assisted by releasing his hold, shrugging out of his shirt, and putting it aside. His arms recovered their grasp on Jin, and they again shared an affectionate but satisfying kiss.

Their tongues moved playfully and skillfully together as they relished the sweet exchange between them, sucking and biting on one other's lips. Their clothed cocks slicked with pre-cum, as Jin's waist sensually swayed up and down, giving Jungkook pleasure as his erection pressed up against Jungkook's stomach.

Jungkook cradled Jin in his arms, carefully repositioning him onto the bed and laying him on his back. His hands moved towards Jin's pants, firmly grasping the waistband and sliding it down Jin's legs.

Positioned on his knees between Jin's legs, Jungkook's arms slid beneath his thighs, firmly holding them in place as he eased Jin over to the edge of the bed. He presses his lips against Jin's inner thighs, kissing him tenderly before tracing Jin's skin with his tongue. Jin's fingers threaded through Jungkook's hair, savoring the warmth sensation of Jungkook's lips and tongue caressing his flesh.

Using fingertips, sliding his fingers into the waistband of Jin's underwear, Jungkook carefully lowered them down Jin's legs before removing them altogether. Subsequently, he took up his position again and stroked his finger around the circumference of Jin's erection. His hand moved smoothly along the length, utilizing the natural lubrication of pre-cum. With a circular motion, he caressed every inch of Jin's erection, providing pleasurable sensations. His lips caressed the sensitive skin of Jin's thighs, inching closer and teasingly brushing against Jin's intimate area. Jin's hips swayed with a deliberate rhythm, slowly moving forward, and his cock slid easily between Jungkook's palm.

Jungkook proceeded with his slow, deliberate strokes and traced a path of kisses along the sensitive underside of Jin's cock. Meanwhile, his other hand caressed his balls, massaging and applying gentle pressure. His tongue took the place of his other hand and moved along Jin's shaft. With skill, he swirled his tongue expertly around Jin's cock's head. His lips quickly developed into a suction as his tongue plunged into the slit at the tip, eliciting a pleasing moan from Jin.

Lowering his mouth onto Jin's cock, Jungkook used the moisture from his saliva to coat it. He then started moving his head up and down, gradually taking more of it in, taking pleasure in the distinctive taste of his lover's arousal.